My Muscle Truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah... I don't need any vacuum... this thing isn't going to haul nothin' but a$$...

It will be lowered this spring, and have some work done to the rear end...

This is not my wood hauler, or tow vehicle... this is a rat rod street poundin', loud, fast, rice burner eatin'... hot rod truck... :laugh:

But thanks for the cam rec's anyways... :)

I only reinstalled the cruise contol for the "original" look...

Gary

Last edited:
I know you LOVE oil threads Gary ! So ? What you got in it for oil ? ?????

Oh boy here we go again !

I'll start it ! You should be running Redline in it ! Valveoline sucks !:laugh:

*Damn!* LOL

The engineers at Chevrolet had no idea what they had started in '55 with the SBC :cheers:

Nice truck!! I have a Duramax that runs low 13's (HIGH 12's if I could stop the 4 wheel peels) Its fun to spank all the ricers and vetts in a 7600lb truck. Keep us posted on what she runs in the 1/4.

I know you LOVE oil threads Gary ! So ? What you got in it for oil ? ?????

Oh boy here we go again !

I'll start it ! You should be running Redline in it ! Valveoline sucks !:laugh:

valvoline is good expecially when you get it half price compared to other people!!! i worked for ashland

Great pics Gary I remember seeing them before.You guys dont use salt on the raods do ya. That kills sheetmetal here. Not too many good bodys left around here.:clap:

Man that thing sounds wicked really makes me wish I had not sold my mud truck. What are the specs on your build? Love the coors can on the after pic

Pic of the ruck sittin' in the yard... :)

attachment.php

Gary

Nice truck!! I have a Duramax that runs low 13's (HIGH 12's if I could stop the 4 wheel peels) Its fun to spank all the ricers and vetts in a 7600lb truck. Keep us posted on what she runs in the 1/4.

I dont know what kind of corvetts you have been running cause they are a h#ll of alot faster around here!!!

nce truck, i knew a guy that had an older 4x4 around that year with a factory 427!! A ranch hand rolled it over a bank on the driveway!!
And i bet you cant get that thing to hook for crap. have ya had slicks on it yet

Last edited by a moderator:
love that sound from those headers.
i'm building a 72 chevy lwb for my daily driver, it's got the stock 350 and a newish turbo 350 tranny. its blown apart in the garage now, but when i took it apart, i couldnt get much traction at all. i put a blazer tank in behind the axle-bolts right in- and i'm doin a few other things to try to get a little more weight back there. that's good lookin truck though, i always liked the gmc grill better than the chevy grill... that's about the only thing different.

056 kid;1326481[B said:
]I dont know what kind of corvetts you have been running cause they are a h#ll of alot faster around here!!![/B]

nce truck, i knew a guy that had an older 4x4 around that year with a factory 427!! A ranch hand rolled it over a bank on the driveway!!
And i bet you cant get that thing to hook for crap. have ya had slicks on it yet

A good amount of the vetts at the local test and tune are running significantly slower times then high 12's. My truck weighs more then twice the amount of a factory vette and will still out run a good amount of them.

Latest posts

Back