My reflections of A.S.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't argue that things have been trending a little bit warmer, that happens, things make it a bit warmer for a century or
more, then things trend colder for a while. Life is very adaptable, hell the last ice age hit the planet quick. One big meteor or volcano, and our climate is totally "pile drived" for a long time, it is called "life".

Nah, you are just approaching your 5 year anniversary, Hot Feb threads were usually centered around oil, and the threads got wild and ugly because everyone was tired of being buried in snow, and the forum has always been well populated by nuts that are just
cruising the internet to spread the "Gospel" of their own "pet" oil product......

So the threads were wild and wooley, and hilarious and entertaining as well. And they stood, without the "Harper Valley Chainsaw PTA" reporting every thread as offensive, and the site stood on it's own

I guess the worst thing was, the guys that devoted the time to upload attachments, pics, and vids, assumed that the stuff would be
still able to be accessed once it hit the web, so they didn't save the old data. Or they did, and it sitting on some old floppy somewhere. Lambert was one of the first putting up movies here, showing vids of folks running their race saws, he also got into the
series of threads dealing with building a race chain, which then brought in Art Martin, and things got wild and woolley there for a while, as the gang in that world certainly didn't mesh with the "Arborist Types"

carbon tax here [bc] changes nothing but price of fuel... stuff that ran all day still does
You evil, evil fuel burners are destroying the planet with your gaseous emissions. Here, pay some tax and you'll feel much better about your defiling ways..

Oh yeah. The site's not what it was but still pretty good.

I guess the worst thing was, the guys that devoted the time to upload attachments, pics, and vids, assumed that the stuff would be
still able to be accessed once it hit the web, so they didn't save the old data. Or they did, and it sitting on some old floppy somewhere. Lambert was one of the first putting up movies here, showing vids of folks running their race saws, he also got into the
series of threads dealing with building a race chain, which then brought in Art Martin, and things got wild and woolley there for a while, as the gang in that world certainly didn't mesh with the "Arborist Types"

So what was your user name before it shows you having joined two months ago ?

i dont think i have been around long enuf to remember some members you mention.

Back