My reflections of A.S.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys sure are a suspicious bunch.[/QUOT

Just a newbie here in fact a newbie to the whole forums idea, etc.

Never been on one til I got brave and got on here a few days ago.

As for my experience so far .... 98% great.

I have read some interactions between other folks and to be honest was quite shocked at the childishness.

Seems some folks have forgot that at some point they were touching a saw for the first time and probably made a ton of mistakes. Being older and more wise in never an excuse to be mean -PERIOD!!!!

For those arrogant few who will insist on throwing their weight around, my suggestion would be to POLITELY bring the negativity to light and if they don't chill out, completely ignore them.
A bully will always move on when they figure out they have become irrelevant.

Again my experience here has been good. The pros seem to be patient with this rookie. Especially hotshot!!! Thanks buddy! I just hate to see other posts with so much hatin goin on!

Help guys pursue their interest without
dogging them.

There are a lot of things guys do that I just don't get! Who cares I hope they have a ball if they are into it!

There are saws I like and saws I don't.
If you like the ones I don't, buy a whole dang truck load of em'. Heck if I find one I' ll let you know !!

Well this is getting to the point of rambling so I'll sign off.
My .02 cw

is your uncle named Zane?

Randy,

All is good as long as it was not the kid whose first post or two was about either urinating or putting sand in his father's saw fuel tank The name old saw addict comes to mind but heck I am sure I am incorrect

I guess the worst thing was, the guys that devoted the time to upload attachments, pics, and vids, assumed that the stuff would be
still able to be accessed once it hit the web, so they didn't save the old data. Or they did, and it sitting on some old floppy somewhere. Lambert was one of the first putting up movies here, showing vids of folks running their race saws, he also got into the
series of threads dealing with building a race chain, which then brought in Art Martin, and things got wild and woolley there for a while, as the gang in that world certainly didn't mesh with the "Arborist Types"
who in h are you a reincarnation of, that you would know of art martin??? you aint been here long enough by your present avatar.........
Naw, I helped my uncle online and just watched. He is a computer moron, and needed help with computer stuff..... No need to join
when I was helping him....

You guys sure are giving uncle Harley a razzin, its mostly due to him that I joined up on here.

Ya know Jerry, you are right...
We 've been disrespecting Brush Apes Religious teachings....he is Hindu and believes in reincarnation. Each of his next reincarnations have been better people (er characters ) then the preceding one...soon he will be an asset to this once great site.

Latest posts

Back