My reflections of A.S.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't matter how tough you are, there is always someone tougher, Besides a wimp could pull a trigger and end all the toughness you ever had. But that's not why I would remove it. Lots of things that could happen.

To late... i already have sum shart shorts and two mac 130's in the mail. Enjoy Fubar. Welcome :D

that's great. Lower Michigan got hammered pretty good yesterday....must have passed north of you
Our total snow this year has been less than 1". I think what caused it was I put my snow plow on my little tractor early this year. If I hadn't done that it would snow a bunch like it did last year.

this kinda reminds me of high school football locker room ....

Maybe you have better searching skills than I but I have yet to see any YouTube videos of any member here getting tea bagged.:crazy:

I'm glad I'm not the owner of a ski resort here in southern Indiana, we had another .005" of snow this morning...
Those little hills cracked me up when i spent a few years out there ,I thought my friend was joking when he said they had ski areas , Crystal mountains parking lot has more vertical.
:lol:

Those little hills cracked me up when i spent a few years out there ,I thought my friend was joking when he said they had ski areas , Crystal mountains parking lot has more vertical.
:lol:
Yeah, I don't ski but noticed them when I drove by a couple of summers ago..Since I'm not a skier they looked pretty steep to me..

Latest posts

Back