My shed is getting crowded

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cat-face timber

Knot Bumper
Reaction score
My Shed...

My Stihl 050 AV just sits in the corner and snores... Dreaming of bucking timber.
My Big Huskys sit and talk to eachother.. in sweedish. Thay hate the Stihl with a passion.
My baby Huskys are afraid of the big Stihl, they say he calls them bad names in German...
All of my Huskys and my one Stihl are very very upset..

They all expected another Husky, but no... I went and added two Macs to the Shed.

I have learned to NEVER EVER let a Mac touch a Husky... WOW the sparks that fly..

The Stihl just sits there a growls at the two Macs...

The two Macs talk to eachother and they love to say bad words to the Stihl just to see if they can get a rise out of him.

Now to really upset the apple cart, I need to add a ECHO or two :)

Always enough room for just one more i always say!

pack em in like sardines!

The big, heavy old 6-7ci Homelites and McCullochs rule my shop. They spend most of their time telling stories about the old days and sleeping. The midsized 4.3-5.2ci American saws sit at the edge of the shelves, ready and itchin' to go on the next job. The scrappy little Poulan XXV's and Homelite S E-Z's think they're 10-cc bigger than they are.

Lately some orange has crept in. A 272XP gets grabbed and does much of the 'new guy' dirty work, saving the older American saws of the same displacement class some wear and tear. A midsized orange saw (288XP) is on the bench to be rebuilt. It's getting dirty looks from the 5ci class American Mag, even though they'll be thankful once it can take some of the load off of them.

A big old orange beast just came in (2100CD). It's getting rebuilt and will hang out with the big NA saws. They'll let him stay as he's packin' 6 cubes, is almost all mag, and has the requisite manual oiler. Those beasts just make it out every once in a while for fun and 'special' jobs. The few creamsicles that have been in the shop hid in dark corners...............leaking bar oil in fright whenever a big Mac or Homelite growled at them. They were thankful when they left for new homes....:D

Then there's the boneyard at the other end of the shop. Canabalized hulks sit on shelves under a top row of 'some day' projects. The Mall 12A with the 2-man bar and helper handle awaits resurection along with the big old Homelite gear drives.......insulting the 'youngsters' with language that'd make a sailer blush.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Need a bigger shed so you can have spectators to pay to see the fight!
:cool2:

Agreed,

can never build them too big.

My bud at work built a "man cave' he calls it the "Mac shed"

My shed seems to be lacking shelves of late. Guess I better go slab up three or four more.

114008d1257513707-dsc01943-jpg

I have more languages going on in my shop
everyday. Gives me head aches just listening
to my saws bicker at each other. Haven't seen
any fights yet. Some of them get so upset that
they drool bar oil all over the shelfs.

Lee

I have more languages going on in my shop
everyday. Gives me head aches just listening
to my saws bicker at each other. Haven't seen
any fights yet. Some of them get so upset that
they drool bar oil all over the shelfs.