mystery stihl with lots of missing parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, can you helpmeet ID this saw? It's in the 1122 series I think and here's a few pics if that helps. I'm thinking about getting it running although I would have to track down some parts, I'm not at all familiar with these. piston appears tone about 52mmIMG_1396.jpegIMG_1395.jpegIMG_1394.jpegIMG_1393.jpegIMG_1392.jpeg

IMG_1400.jpeg
I did not feel like pulling the flywheel if I don't have to, so here's a lazy mans picture. wonder if coil was replaced at some point. Have been debating with my self as to whether to rebuild it or sell it as is. I think I can possibly salvage the cylinder, and its not missing too many parts, so I'm leaning towards rebuilding it. Because I'm not familiar with these, not sure whats missing. I know I will need an air filter, AF cover and top cover, and a top handle. Sure I will need a couple other things as well. Let me know if you want to sell any of those parts at a good price. Thanks

Back