Nc/sc Gtg 5-10-08

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about havin' a GTG somehere in the center of the US?
Ya know, the geographical center of the USA is in Lebanon, Kansas, which is about 75 miles north-northwest of Salina Bowtie, are you up fer hostin' one?
I think there are some trees on what useda be the tallgrass prairie!l lol

We have sum big trees here in KS, believe it or not!:greenchainsaw:

I didnt mean to hijack the thread......... I'll just shut up now and go sit in the corner.........:)

Hey try starting a thread about it. Ill show. Never know it might turn out to be a bigun

you must have one mambo jambo 361?

:cheers:

poster49826322.jpg

Hey Wanab, whacha cryin' for? My mambo jambo 361 too much for that RedMax 621?

OK, roll call. Who is up for May the 4th or 11th??? Both of those are a Sunday, ya'll will have to set the time but I will be there that morning setting up. It all depends on who goes to Church. I would like to start with everyone there though. If Sunday is no good, Sat is ok with me but some may have to work.:confused: :confused: :help:

Roll Call:
Joat
Wanabe
Ents
XJ Woody
RM17742
Stihl 041S
Volks-Man

Like I said earlier, the date doesn't matter to me. If ya'll need to move it up a month or 2 so everyone can attend, then speak up. Let's all work together for a good crowd.:clap:

Last edited:
OK, roll call. Who is up for May the 4th or 11th??? Both of those are a Sunday, ya'll will have to set the time but I will be there that morning setting up. It all depends on who goes to Church. I would like to start with everyone there though. If Sunday is no good, Sat is ok with me but some may have to work.:confused: :confused: :help:

Roll Call:
Joat
Wanabe
Ents
XJ Woody
RM17742
Stihl 041S
Volks-Man

Like I said earlier, the date doesn't matter to me. If ya'll need to move it up a month or 2 so everyone can attend, then speak up. Let's all work together for a good crowd.:clap:

Brian,

Either Saturday is a possibility for me. I can't do Sunday. I have responsibilities on most Sundays. But, if it is on Sunday, I'll ship my mambo jambo 361 and appoint an alternate mambo jambo driver.

joat

I believe Wanabe mentioned he might have to work on Sat. Either day is ok with me but I know Sat. is better for most guys.

Wanabe can you have a Sat. off? Maybe move it up a few weeks and give you time?

Brian,

Either Saturday is a possibility for me. I can't do Sunday. I have responsibilities on most Sundays. But, if it is on Sunday, I'll ship my mambo jambo 361 and appoint an alternate mambo jambo driver.

joat

Sounds great, I would like to test drive the mambo jambo Joat 361.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Just like Allstate, it will be in good hands.:)

i was told i have to work sat. to the end of time. it will cost me a days overtime pay for a saturday.

do what you got to do and lets do the damn thang'.

:)

ha, ha,

well your not gonna get out of runnin' me that easy.

;)

saturday it is!

Saturday it is, now the day is complete,
Wanab ole boy, counting days till we meet,

Wanab ole boy, are you feeling the heat?

Wanab ole boy, like a drum you'll be beat,

Wanab ole boy, joat knows how to cheat.

Wanab ole boy, counting days till we meet,

Wanab ole boy, are you feeling the heat?

Wanab ole boy, like a drum you'll be beat,

Wanab ole boy, joat knows how to cheat.

LOL, you said it first. I was going to mention that 621 will not win, either way, LOLOLOLOL.

Ouch! You do realize that me and you will go at it first, right? If my "all hail the 361" 361 doesn't get it done, then Joat's will be called upon.

Yea, call it THE FINAL THREE.

Wanab and Brian can face off to see who gets the honor of racing the mambo jambo 361.

Make your plans to see the big race,
All watch Wanab and his big disgrace,
Makin' an attempt to keep up the pace,
But ole Brian has covered every base,
Out goes Wanab, now Brian will face,

Joat has mambo running real good,
And jambo comes to your neigborhood,
Many have tried the best they could,
Brian now knows it should be understood,
Ole joat is the master of the wood.

Latest posts

Back