NCB-175 OWB? Anyone heard of them?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcNH

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Was on my may to put a deposit on a Shaver OWB and saw an NCB OWB (Natures Comfort LLC) at the local mechanics shop. He says his uncle is now selling them. the NCB 175 I would need is $5900 as oposed to $5400 for the shaver. But the shaver wont be in until november and the NCB can be delivered now...looking for info from real people not sales guys...

Thanks

tcNH

Go for it

You will not be sorry. They are 10 times the furnace Shaver CLAIMS to be. And before Ben chimes in, just go and look at the two next to each other and you will see the BIG difference. And with thier production at Natures Comfort up to 100 furnaces a week you will not wait.

RUN RUN RUN AWAY from Shaver !!!!

Shaver has the WORST customer service, and the furnaces look like 3 monkeys on LSD working in the dark welded them together.

I am dealing with 2 people now who's boilers are leaking and Shaver will not return their calls.

Shaver admitted this week that their boilers WILL NOT burn coal without modifications, even though they say they will in thier website. NOW what does the customer do?

That is the same sight Ben says he is in charge of, just like Ben says he has no idea what the factory does, isn't that interesting. Can you make up the dealers and customers minds. If we call you to order a furnace and you never tell the factory, (REMEMBER 2 OF MY INVOICES YOU LOST) who is to blame.

Just like Ben says the factory will and does call their customers, but will turn around and tell you he has no control over the factory or what they are doing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back