• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Near new Stihl 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S Tebo

S Tebo

ArboristSite Guru
QTE="bryanr2, post: 5029844, member: 60025"]dang.... should've checked the classifieds last night. :mad: I would have bought it at 9:44pm.:laugh: Who got this saw? I need to record it on my "watch list".;)[/QUOTE]

If I din't happen to have this sticker on this saw, I would have been all over this thing and like the 150th person in line... Somebody's Christmas wish sure came true! :rolleyes: But who's?
image.jpg

S Tebo

S Tebo

ArboristSite Guru
I think you're the third member in as many days looking for those parts.

Hey guys,
I remembered that several of you all were looking for 3/4 wrap,handles for some of your 064's and I stumbled across this listing tonight on eBay while I was looking for something else. I am not particularly found of sleezbay, but this retailer/seller seems to have a good reputation. IMO, the price is right at $50 plus shipping ($62 or so shipped) for a new handle and he has 15-20 or so listed for sale. Not sure of manuf. or quality though, but maybe worth a look. Anyway, I thought this might be useful for someone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STIHL-CHAIN...070?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51c636d086

S Tebo

S Tebo

ArboristSite Guru
Hey guys,
I remembered that several of you all were looking for 3/4 wrap,handles for some of your 064's and I stumbled across this listing tonight on eBay while I was looking for something else. I am not particularly found of sleezbay, but this retailer/seller seems to have a good reputation. IMO, the price is right at $50 plus shipping ($62 or so shipped) for a new handle and he has 15-20 or so listed for sale. Not sure of manuf. or quality though, but maybe worth a look. Anyway, I thought this might be useful for someone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STIHL-CHAIN...070?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51c636d086

Custom Chainsaw Parts / Cheap Chainsaw Parts

image.jpg

towingace

towingace

ArboristSite Guru
He is definately reputable. I've run it by him about membering up here. Maybe he needs a little persuasion? He has an ebay store but a little 1 on 1 might benefit all parties.

Jacob J.
He is definately reputable. I've run it by him about membering up here. Maybe he needs a little persuasion? He has an ebay store but a little 1 on 1 might benefit all parties.

I can honestly say that Bryce doesn't have time to hang out on forums. It's him and a couple other people pulling and mailing parts all day long in a giant warehouse. Any free time he has is spent buying new inventory.