need handle shroud for 041av

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

041av_owner

Reaction score
Does anyone have or help me find a handle shroud for my 041av? The part number that is cast into the housing is 1110-084-0910. The spark plug goes through this housing and continues down and connects to the upper trigger handle with a rubber mount. I tried my local dealer and was told this part is obsolete. Thanks in advance for any help.

Yes, just northeast of indianapoils.
I have tried e-bay, there is one I'm looking right now if I can figure out how to bid. I'm new all of this computer stuff, I get frustrated and just quit, then try again later.

Nice thing about the 041av's.... they may be old and heavy, but there's still a boatload of 'em out there! Also, an outstanding firewood saw (IMHO) if you're reasonably strong. EBAY has been a great resource for me where the dealer has fallen short. Stick with it, it's not too hard!! PM me if you need EBAY pointers.

Found a complete power head on e-bay for $65 plus shipping. Haven't gotten it yet though. Hope it all works out.

Thanks for help and suggestions.

Jim

Latest posts

Back