Need help with a member pinesfarm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will,

On the flip side a guy can use the online labels to make it look like he shipped when he did not. I just printed two labels for boxes going out.

9405503699300170673775 will go out tonight

9405503699300170673751 may not go out until Monday as I still am finding him parts.

Even though they will not be sent at the same time both labels will show the same record in the post office until they are delivered. The USPS confirmation service is not real good but it is better than nothing at all.

Personally I do ship saws through the post office unless it is the last resort. I do send out a lot of Priority Mail boxes though as they work well for parts.

Bill

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Did not know these things.

Naw,we're just waiting for a couple guys to finish filling this out,no saw yet.:)

attachment.php

ha ha ha ha ha ha. I really need to use that for work. Do you have the unmodified version that you could please send me. A couple of guys at work could really use that.

Sorry Paris,it's the only copy I have......could be modified if pasted into a word document though....although you'd lose the graphics....:popcorn:

Yes, thanks. MR HE has graciously done it for me!!

Try this: right click and "save as"

attachment.php

Ya I know how to do that, I just wanted it unmodified if you look at it again, you'll see where its been modified.

Crickey mate!!! Fairdinkum...............

And I typed that with an accent.

Actually you did say it was not genuine; read your post you Mark you said and I quote that it "isn't real compassion at all"

I'm sure the emotion may be genuine, but real compassion is a lot more than empty emotion.

Giving a positive judgment (as in positive rep) before there is action to support that judgment is not real compassion, it's just empty emotionalism.

It feels really good, but it doesn't DO any good, least of all the person who receives it.

Naw,we're just waiting for a couple guys to finish filling this out,no saw yet.:)

attachment.php

Good God man, I love this thing it's usefulness on this forum may yet prove to be the most valuable thing I've seen, next to the muffler modd and porting information, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back