Need help with a member pinesfarm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have no use for people like this. If you have ever administered, recieved or witnesses a severe beating, it will change you. Guarunteed.

I am an adult, arzz wipe. I pay taxes and work a hell of lot harder than you, come home and put the dress on after cutting logs all day, driving and hour and a half each way, saw work, ect. Then do all the housechores, clean, cook, and take care of my sick sweety.

I'm not a fan of fighting, but......that sounds like good old fashioned justice, coming from a true American hard workin' man. We no longer have a justice system, nothing more than a legal system.

I really hope the saw has been shipped, but dang it took along time! Hopefully this turns out OK, but with the time involved I don't think it can ever be made right.

No, No, No... Don't get me wrong bro - I liked what you wrote. What I wrote came across wrong, and for that I apologize. I've taken my fair share of shots, and I agree, it does change you. People who constantly run their mouth most likely haven't had a really GOOD shot in the mouth.

Once again, my apologies.

I'm sorry. I got fired up. I agree. I don't like violence, it is ugly, but useful at times. I hate people who swindle. Can't stand it. We are suppose to be a brotherhood at AS!

Please accept my apology.

I pay taxes and work a hell of lot harder than you, come home and put the dress on after cutting logs all day, driving and hour and a half each way, saw work, ect. Then do all the housechores, clean, cook, and take care of my sick sweety.

Dress ????? Burvol, you're a gal ???

well, I just got back on the computer this morning and there's a post that the saw was shipped, there's a PM saying that it has been shipped and he will get the tracking number later, it's in his truck........money sent on 1-12-10, saw shipped within the last couple days? That's fast service.

I wish I could or knew how to post PM's here on the open forum. Fortunatly I'm not that computer savy.

We'll see but I'm not holding my breath. If I do get a package, I wonder what will be in it?

Last edited:
My guess is the little boy wanted to keep the $$$, keep the saw, and hope his malaligned transaction would magically disappear. Luckily the OP started a thread, and Fish happened to find Daddy's business. Scheister's out there take note. If you plan on screwing folks over, don't use your daddy's business name in the process.

Pinefarm, if you were in a state of Coma for nearly SIXTY days, I apologize. Otherwise, you better GROW UP fast since it appears you're already headed down the wrong path.

I wish I could or knew how to post PM's here on the open forum.
FYI, I think I there is a forum rule against that.
That said, this kid does deserve a flaming...or worse.

like I've said before, I have the name, adress, phone number, PM's, money order recipt, website for the business, etc.

It's not hard to find it on the net, just do a search and you'll find the equine business.

Now he says that he has shipped it, if it's not here I suppose I could leak a little more information, but we'll give it a week and see what arrives. At this point I'd rather just have the $$$ back.

My guess is the little boy wanted to keep the $$$, keep the saw, and hope his malaligned transaction would magically disappear. Luckily the OP started a thread, and Fish happened to find Daddy's business. Scheister's out there take note. If you plan on screwing folks over, don't use your daddy's business name in the process.

dale,, you went and warned them,,, now the maggots will know not to post a phone number!!!
but with this group, and technology, they can run, but they can't hide,,,keep on him until the saw is what its supposed to be, and thanks for reporting him to us in the 1st place...

like I've said before, I have the name, adress, phone number, PM's, money order recipt, website for the business, etc.

It's not hard to find it on the net, just do a search and you'll find the equine business.

Now he says that he has shipped it, if it's not here I suppose I could leak a little more information, but we'll give it a week and see what arrives. At this point I'd rather just have the $$$ back.

I know the feeling. A guy thinks we can all be bros and respect and help eachother, but I guess not. Bickering on difference of opinion here is one thing, and makes the site fun, ripping people off is way out the park IMHO.

Just to make it plain. You gave me no info on this guy. I looked at his past few posts and figured it out, so if there are any repercussions, it's all on me.
Actually, he is the one that provided the needed info.

Maybe posting of the family's business name and phone number made him
decide to send it. Those pesky phone calls to daddy could get embarrassing.

That was pretty quick response , eh????

For me posting at 4:40 a.m.???

Let's see if he actually sends it.

Just to make it plain. You gave me no info on this guy. I looked at his past few posts and figured it out, so if there are any repercussions, it's all on me.
Actually, he is the one that provided the needed info.

ha ha, Fish your the man. That's just great!! I hope this little prick pays up!!

OK, guys.

We were all kids once. We all make mistakes.

I'm sure this kid realizes that he tramped on his crank. He says he shipped the saw...... The good ole' "I'll get you the tracking number later" line......
Lets hope he did, in fact, ship the saw. Also, I hope he didn't just toss it in a box with the bar flopping around (you know that will be missing if it is not packed right) and send it off.

I, for one, am going to hope this kid woke up to reality and did the right thing. Everybody has to grow up sometime. Hopefully yesterday was pinesfarm's day.

Age has nothing to do with this IMO. I like most here started working long before 18-19, this guy was dishonest and that is that!
He may be inmature and need some lessons in life, but maybe he is standing up and hopefully doing the right thing. Now that he knows he's easy to find:)

wi50- hope you get your saw and it works out on the end.

I wonder if this guy Pine needles has any other Stihls for sale?:monkey:

Actually I posted to just warn the OP that IF the saw arrives it could be HOT! !:cry:

I hear what you're saying, but no, most kids aren't lying thieves like this punk. At least I hope not:( You never know any more.

I see what you're saying also.

I didn't say I'm lining up to send any $ his way....... But I can still hold out a little hope that he was just being a stupid kid, and maybe his pops talked some sense into him.

I'd be surprised if the $300 didn't go up in reefer smoke, or turn into a fart muffler for his Kia neon or whatever. Probably gone within hours of the mail arriving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back