need stihl 044 parts REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey kid. I hope you know i'll be down at your house a lot more, now that you got that 2100! :blob2:

056 kid-

What happened? Are you still alive? Did your Grandpa make you fix his saw, then chop your hands off with it?

Not sure what circumstances conspired to make the saw fall off the truck, but I'm sure it was preventable. Harbor Freight is selling small ratchet straps for $2 each in this area; I stocked up.

No his grandpa did not cut his hands off. He just hasn't had time to write because of the junior senior banquet thats going on.

Closing the tailgate can be pretty effective, too.

You should buy your granddad a new MS 440 and then when you decide to tell him, take him the new saw and the old saw.

ms 440

I know alot of high schoolers that can just go out and drop $700.00 on a new saw not Just get a parts saw off of ebay and fix it.

You should just come clean, he's gonna notice a new tank, since it'll be a slightly different color without the fuel stains on it and scratches from use. no sense in hiding it, so take responsiblity for your own actions. sooner or later he'll find out, and then he'll be even more pissed off with you when he does find out. tell him you broke it, and are replacing the parts you broke now, it'll make life MUCH better for you.

Sorry for the lecture, its just how I have always felt, and always will feel. when you lie, it'll come back to bite you on the a$$ sooner or later no matter how good a lie you tell.

I do understand where you are coming from, but this is the man that made me go through a gate that was too small and freaked out on me when i busted the mirror!! Any way i didn't replace the tank. Just alittle JB weld. That ???? thing has allready been buried by a D-6 and run over by a truck!! Every thing that i replaced needed it any way.

In that case, he'll probably figure you just wanted to help him some and keep his saw going, which is technically true, he just wont know how much was fixed.

Back