Nemesis Shades from Bailey's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HEAVY FUEL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Grantsburg, WI, Gateway to the swamps of Minnesota
:smoking:

Just wanted to say if you are looking for a COMFORTABLE pair of safety glasses not to mention low price these are the way to go. I hate paying $10 for a pair of glasses at a gas station that dont fit, give me a headache, then break within a week. I picked up a pair of these Nemesis to try & liked them so much I ordered a dozen more since they were on sale, around $4 a pair. Here's a link, if someone can post a pic that would be nice.

http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=3000356&catID=

Here you go
m1_product-0901211614040041.jpg

I hear you on the headaches.

Are they WIDE though? I had to look high and low for shades that were wide enough and even then they (Ray-Bans) still put pressure on my temples.

Yep. If I get a chance I can go measure. Thanks for the good pic stinkbait.

My Ray-Bans are 5-5/16" wide measures inside bow to bow at the hinge. 5-1/2" would be even better yet. Looks like the Nemesis has the hinge moved back quite a ways though so hard to compare same points of measure.

I use to wear these glasses all the time back when I use to run the crusher. I havent been able to find them since. They're very comfortable glasses.

i wear them also, nice glasses. I think they make them for stihl also.

I have a few pair of the Nemesis, and while they do resemble some of the Stihl Timbersports glasses I have, they are not exactly the same. Both are fantastic, however. Both, highly recommended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamar_3704
I use to wear these glasses all the time back when I use to run the crusher. I havent been able to find them since. They're very comfortable glasses.

The man put the link in the first post, fellas.

Been hoping to put together a Husqvarna parts order and grab a pair, but can't seem to find the dimensions. I suppose I could just roll the dice and add them to my collection if they don't work. That or heat mold them like I do with my Ray Bans. I didn't think I was being too tough a customer asking for measurements before I order.

Anybody else sell these and Husqvarna stuff?

I have a list of 357xp parts (muffler, zama carb, partition etc) waitinmg to be placed.

Back