Never ran a Stihl or Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Never ran a Stihl or Husky?

• Never ran a Stihl?

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Never ran a Husqvarna?

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Never ran either?

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Haven't met a tree yet that one of the Homelites, Poulans, or Pioneers wouldn't handle.

Dan

i dont own nothing but the both. ehh ok i got 1 jonsered but it never leaves the cabinet. voted to see what results were

I've never actually ran a Stihl saw. Unless you count the HT131 pole saw I just bought.

My parnter has a few Stihls (460 and 025 I think) but I've never even picked one up to use it.

I do also have a BR600 back pack blower.

I never run either until about 3 years ago. Always had old Macs or Homelites, now I have 5 Stihls and spent a couple of weeks last summer playing with a my mate's nice suite of Husky's.

I haven't run too many saws in my life yet, a year ago I had never even held a chainsaw before. But in the last 10 months I have got to run a few, Stihl ms 250, 260 pro, 361... Husky 268 72cc.... Homelite Zip.... Pioneer P20... Jonsered 670 super

I have never run or held a dolmar but I want to own one someday!

Never had the oportunity to run a Husky. I do have a project 55 I need to put together. Then I will run a Husky. Ive worked on a few. Thats all I got.:dizzy:

Years ago when I was in the market for a 70cc saw I picked up and held a couple Stihls and they just didn't "feel" right. When I grabbed the 272xp, it felt right, kinda like the 308 Savage when I raise it to my shoulder.

I have been entertaining the idea of buying a second hand Stihl and trying it out and reselling it if it doesn't work out.

I would love to run a husky. I think they sound cool at idol. I have run one stihl 390. Vibrated my fillings out. But it did have good power. :dizzy:

Back