New 346XP by Husqvarna!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a note to the racers out there, Luther event stock appearing 3ci class is upto 51cc's now. so both the NEW 346xp that is 50.1cc and 5100s that is 50.7cc's can enter.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with the stroke and bore size. That want change a thing on cc's.

sheesh, shouldnt try to write clever when youre really tired and your forearms ache becouse they burned on sun along with back and neck...

Just a note to the racers out there, Luther event stock appearing 3ci class is upto 51cc's now. so both the NEW 346xp that is 50.1cc and 5100s that is 50.05cc's can enter.

Is it finally established now, that the 5100 is 50.05cc, or is this just another suggestion in that long-winded debate??????;) :yoyo:

Last edited:
It dont matter blis, just having fun here. I know I have some Partner 5000's with 10mm and more missing and the cc's are still the same. Stroke and Bore changes cc's, not shaving the cylinder, but that will help get the compression up, if you haven't went to far on the exhaust port modding in a certain direction.

Is it finally established now, that the 5100 is 50.05cc, or is this just another suggestion in that long-winded debate??????;) :yoyo:

nope that was a typing mistake, must be fubared from working and came in to take a break, meant 50.7cc. Sorry for the confusion.

Still would like to know the bore and stroke of the new husky though.

Last edited:
ST, could you please tell me the bore and stroke you used to come up with a 50.05cc on the 5100S?

:biggrinbounce2: It was you that said 50.05.......:greenchainsaw:

Btw, on Witchys 5100 it says 49.9cc on a label on the saw, while it says 50.4 in the user manual.

The discussion so far has gone from 50.7 down to 49.9, and several numbers inbetween (at least 50.4, 50.2 and 50.1). No-one seem to really know for sure, that is why I sort of asked you where the 50.05 number came from...........

I believe the wery first saws were 50.7cc (at least they stated that), but pretty soon they standardized on the same displacement for the 5100 and the 5000, at a slightly smaller displacement.

Last edited:
Yeah i seen I typed that 50.05, i haven't a clue where that came from in my mind. I blame it on fubared and aliens.
The 49.9 is just the class sticker cover all IMO, from the 510 I bet, to save cost on new stickers, just like they but 36cc on saws of other makers to cover 38,40,42.

Last edited:
:biggrinbounce2: It was you that said 50.05.......:greenchainsaw:

Btw, on Witchys 5100 it says 49.9cc on a label on the saw, while it says 50.4 in the user manual.

The discussion so far has gone from 50.7 down to 49.9, and several numbers inbetween (at least 50.4, 50.2 and 50.1). No-one seem to really know for sure, that is why I sort of asked you where the 50.05 number came from...........

I believe the wery first saws were 50.7cc (at least they stated that), but pretty soon they standardized on the same displacement for the 5100 and the 5000, at a slightly smaller displacement.

With all of the 5100s out there, nobody has measured the bore and stroke?:bang:

Check this crap out dolmar usa site changed their web info now too. Who knows the bore and stroke of these new saws 346x349 and 5100?
Sales lit still says 50.7 but web page changed to 49.9 and sales lit says 3.1 and new web page says 3.0, will we ever know:hmm3grin2orange: .
Model: PS-5100 S

Engine displacement: 49.9 (3.0) cc (cu. in.)

ST I just downloaded the parts for 5100s and it shows that it uses the same crank and ring as the 510 and that 5000 you guys abroad talk about has the crank as the 460 with the ring for 510 5100s. So I am betting that all that sale lit is hype and it is closer to the 49.9 that is on the stickers.
3cubes.jpg

Last edited:
I have that part list, but it doesn't give any real clues to the ccs, only ballpark......

Bottom line, I don't really care - it just puzzles me - as there are no plans of racing Witchys 5100......:biggrinbounce2:

I am satisfied with "about 50,0 cc".

Hmmmm, Kipp said 2.7kW, 3.7hp in the other tread........;)

Hopefully, they will be availiable without the E-tech/cat muffler (green gas cap).......:yoyo:

Sooooo....

What we now have here is essentially a "350xp"!! Me wonders which saw I'll get if I get one ordered soon?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Coming Soon .....Eat your hearts out Stihl and dolmar lovers.

WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Gotta love that Poulan Green fuel cap
HHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Shreveport ;)

WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Gotta love that Poulan Green fuel cap
HHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Shreveport ;)

I just noticed it also has a McCulloch Titan Grey side cover :buttkick:

Wow, the chain brake even looks like a Poulan. Built into the clutch cover.
Not inside the crankcase like a SYIHL :D
Lookie here Slow Mow
the parent company of Poulan would be Husqvarna.

Just thought you would like to Know A little about SYIHL'S? competition.

Now look close at the 346Xp Label on the Pull start cover,
Closer, Closer.
attachment.php
:computer2: Now do you see Etech? or just stars LOL
the green cap shows the saw is a etech design.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back