New 346XP by Husqvarna!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take that as a "no not yet".
Seems to me that a company that considers them selves as #1 would care about the Echo system and would have already has showed developments
in there product line other then what the 441 in chainsaws.
yes I understand about 4 mix
Looks to me that a certain Swedish company has more interest in the ecology, then a certain German company.

"Is there anything else you would like for me to ask him on your behalf???"

Yes, do they realy think that being #1 is all about sales ?
Sorry I could not translate this question into Chinese.

Well now shame on you, you forgot the two new strat charged concrete saws that just came out, the 410-420 models. BTW, they're No.1 in the world in those too,hehe. Fact is with all the 4-mix blowers and trimmers in the line up Stihl really has quite a area of lee way far as emissons goes for saws. They also just brought out some new electric hedge trimmers, Black&Decker, look out, here's comes Stihl.

As for the it seems to me thing let me give you a prime example of it seems to me. It seems to me Husky or E-lux or whoever they really are should be more carefull of who they buy and stamp their name on. Here at the store we rent Blue Bird lawn equipment, built by Blue Bird but owned by Husky, the sticker on the frame says Husqvarna. These things break down more than you can shake a stick at. We also rent Stihl, no problems what so ever. So whatcha think of the ole it seems to me now, hmmmm.

Looks to me that a certain Swedish company has more interest in the ecology, then a certain German company.

Awwww Manual, you know I likes you, but a comment like that coming from a nation that is ten thousand miles behind europe for environmental regulations is pretty much hurting. Both Sweden and Germany may be considered as countries where environmental laws are the toughest in the world. You americans will be in for a rude awakening if they are to be implemented sometime in the US. Also, are you willing to pay more for a saw that is environmentally friendly and performs less ? If the answer for the majority of the users is yes, Stihl will be the first to supply them, I guess..;) ;) , and Husky of course.

Awwww Manual, you know I likes you, but a comment like that coming from a nation that is ten thousand miles behind europe for environmental regulations is pretty much hurting. Both Sweden and Germany may be considered as countries where environmental laws are the toughest in the world. You americans will be in for a rude awakening if they are to be implemented sometime in the US. Also, are you willing to pay more for a saw that is environmentally friendly and performs less ? If the answer for the majority of the users is yes, Stihl will be the first to supply them, I guess..;) ;) , and Husky of course.

Seems to me I recall a certain saw disappearing and then reappearing and then disappearing and then reappearing, what saw was that, ohhhhhhh yes the 372. So much for worrieng about emissions. You remember that Belgian, first it was gone and then it wasn't and then it was and then it wasn't, then it was and then it wasn't, durn thing had 20 lives didn't ,lololol

Well now shame on you, you forgot the two new strat charged concrete saws that just came out, the 410-420 models. BTW, they're No.1 in the world in those too,hehe. Fact is with all the 4-mix blowers and trimmers in the line up Stihl really has quite a area of lee way far as emissons goes for saws. They also just brought out some new electric hedge trimmers, Black&Decker, look out, here's comes Stihl.

As for the it seems to me thing let me give you a prime example of it seems to me. It seems to me Husky or E-lux or whoever they really are should be more carefull of who they buy and stamp their name on. Here at the store we rent Blue Bird lawn equipment, built by Blue Bird but owned by Husky, the sticker on the frame says Husqvarna. These things break down more than you can shake a stick at. We also rent Stihl, no problems what so ever. So whatcha think of the ole it seems to me now, hmmmm.

WOW Stihl took the Stihlsky 441 and made a concrete saw, Is that suppose to surprise me any ?
Now is Stihl going to stop production on the Black & Decker trimmers or just put there name on them? I already Know the answer.

When you buy out a company you don't shut down production, You ether
suck all the profits out of the company and throw it away or you start making changes to improve. Rest assure E-lux is monitoring Blue Bird

He did, look who's No.2,LOL Husky couldn't wip the old man even after shooting him four times,LOL

I'm going to be nice, that war was not about Husky or Stihl.

Just remember a lot of great man Died. You can leave it at that or.....

WOW Stihl took the Stihlsky 441 and made a concrete saw, Is that suppose to surprise me any ?
Now is Stihl going to stop production on the Black & Decker trimmers or just put there name on them? I already Know the answer.

suck all the profits out of the company and throw it away or you start making changes to improve. Rest assure E-lux is monitoring Blue Bird

Well now hold on there. Are they Husky or are they E-lux, see thats the problem with that outfit and don't think the public doesn't know it. These Blue Bird machines have Honda engines on them, no problems at with those but the rest of the machine, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. You say E-lux is watching Blue Bird but I thought Husky was their own company now. Finally gotcha,LOL

Yes America is behind. We are now suffering from that.
Seems that the 346xp compiles and performs well, Take a good look,
Because Husqvarna is the first to supply them in more then one model. :)

Well now hold on there. Are they Husky or are they E-lux, see thats the problem with that outfit and don't think the public doesn't know it. These Blue Bird machines have Honda engines on them, no problems at with those but the rest of the machine, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. You say E-lux is watching Blue Bird but I thought Husky was their own company now. Finally gotcha,LOL

Silly Rabbit Trix are for kids.
E-lux stills funds Husqvarna.

I'm going to be nice, that war was not about Husky or Stihl.

Just remember a lot of great man Died. You can leave it at that or.....

I realize that Manual. Whats the matter, ya ole hide soft today, just razzing ya like always. I said Husky "musket", not a M-1, hmmmmmmm, tis was a joke ya hardheaded Husky man........

Silly Rabbit Trix are for kids.
E-lux stills funds Husqvarna.

Why don't you just admit it, they own them. Shifting this division or that divison around doesn't change the facts, kinda like Caddilac is owned by GM. I got no problem with who owns who but to say one thing and be another is mighty confusing, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

suck all the profits out of the company and throw it away or you start making changes to improve.

Wish they would hurry up and make up their mind, either pitchem or fix em, we're sick of all these break downs!!

5100 displacement

ST I just downloaded the parts for 5100s and it shows that it uses the same crank and ring as the 510 and that 5000 you guys abroad talk about has the crank as the 460 with the ring for 510 5100s. So I am betting that all that sale lit is hype and it is closer to the 49.9 that is on the stickers.
3cubes.jpg

Awhile back I called the Dolmar rep and asked about the difference between the 50.? cc and the 49.9cc. He told me that the actual size is 49.9cc. The 50.?cc was a different piston that was part of the early production run, it was later changed. The new piston makes the 5100S a 49.9cc
So, there you have it.

I really like the new Husky 346XP. I'll have to check one out when one becomes available.

Also, while driving through British Columbia, I've stopped at a couple of saw dealers. Stihl's are a lot more expensive here than in the states. $1,050 Canadian for an MS440!
Not a big difference on the exchange rate between US and Canadian dollars.

take care,
Mitch

I realize that Manual. Whats the matter, ya ole hide soft today, just razzing ya like always. I said Husky "musket", not a M-1, hmmmmmmm, tis was a joke ya hardheaded Husky man........

My hide is not soft. I just did not want to offend any one by stating the fact that history has shown, Germany has a thing about World domation.
Watching the Eu money market is interesting now days.

Awhile back I called the Dolmar rep and asked about the difference between the 50.? cc and the 49.9cc. He told me that the actual size is 49.9cc. The 50.?cc was a different piston that was part of the early production run, it was later changed. The new piston makes the 5100S a 49.9cc
So, there you have it.

take care,
Mitch
Thank You, I was hoping someone would chime in that was a Dolmar dealer or had measured the bore and stroke to clear up the different cc's listed. :bowdown:

My hide is not soft. I just did not want to offend any one by stating the fact that history has shown, Germany has a thing about World domation.
Watching the Eu money market is interesting now days.

Awwwwwwww hell politics and stuff that happened 60 years tant my thing. I'm yaking saws and saws companies, all in fun in case ya was wondering. You really think Germany really wants to dominate the world, come on. Need to put the past behind ya ole boy.

You already have a 5100, no need to worry about the 346, less of course your ready to switch camps, where's my big stick,:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I see two possible reasons, less weight and less bulk........:blob2: :blob2:

...and if you are really nit-picky, the bar is closer to the lengthwise weight axis......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
Awwwwwwww hell politics and stuff that happened 60 years tant my thing. I'm yaking saws and saws companies, all in fun in case ya was wondering. You really think Germany really wants to dominate the world, come on. Need to put the past behind ya ole boy.

Your right......... Sure.:cheers:, No need for us to start another world War.

Back