New 346xp today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gr8scott72

gr8scott72

Addicted to ArboristSite
I got one coming for a much better deal.
hopefully tomorrow!
(supposed to be 1-2 days ago.but labor day slowed things down of course)
:greenchainsaw:
about time i had a saw i can call up the tree when needed that wont brake my back lol.
long over due.

Yup, the guys I work with, after the 200 runs out of steam in the tree, he wants my 346 sent up.

Northmen

Northmen

ArboristSite Lurker
Husky's prices are out of control!! I priced a 357 the other day at my nearest dealer and they wanted $750.00 firm.:jawdrop: In 04 I paid $480 for my 372 and Baileys had 385's listed at $669.95. Inflation has been bad, but not that bad.

We have had major asset deflation the last 2 years.

Hey Husqvarna,that means prices have gone down.It amazes me how these companies continue to raise their prices in a horrible down turn in the economy.

Andyshine77

Hey Husqvarna,that means prices have gone down.It amazes me how these companies continue to raise their prices in a horrible down turn in the economy.

You're correct the overall market is deflated. However the price on small items has gone up.:cheers:

We also have problems with market control by company's that have little to no competition. When you have market control you can set your price, Stihl and Husky are a good example of this. Go Dolmar!!!:)

bruce6670

bruce6670

ArboristSite Operative

I don't think the prices on Husqvarna's are all that bad.My 272xp cost around $750. back in 1997 and a 372xp today is around $800. That's not to bad of a difference for 12 years.Plus I make more money now so it doesn't seem like such a major expense compared to years ago when $800. seemed to take forever to save.

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
Troll,

Put a 346 next to a 450, both with a 16" bar and watch what sells the best here in the states.

It's a perception thing amoung the unwashed masses, and ya can't fight it.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Sure, but nothing wrong with educating those that turn up on the AS, I guess! :cheers:

..and several more probably will read it!

Last edited: