• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New 572xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CIAmike11

I don’t discriminate, all saws welcome
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Never fueled or fired 572xp, full wrapped, large double dawgs,larger discharge clutch cover, will come will half wrap, original clutch cover and original dawgs if I can locate. Power head only sale, and buyer pays shipping. $925 plus shipping
If interested, text or call me at (518) 222-6394

Thanks Paul I appreciate that buddy, if I wasn’t sick and out of work / need a little income for the family… I wouldn’t be selling this. Hopefully will be back to work next week, but need to sell this saw to help in the mean time. I’m glad someone sees that I have more into this little PHO bundle than I’m asking lol

Thanks Paul I appreciate that buddy, if I wasn’t sick and out of work / need a little income for the family… I wouldn’t be selling this. Hopefully will be back to work next week, but need to sell this saw to help in the mean time. I’m glad someone sees that I have more into this little PHO bundle than I’m asking lol

Get better, Buddy!! This saw definitely can be had cheaper anywhere else in that trim. And hats off to you for doing what needs to be done to keep things moving forward.

Hope you get to feeling better buddy.

Latest posts

Back