New Dolmar 5100S Review from the dude...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cisco, how did ya do it? I mentioned to my GF about posing with my new Dolmar but as you can tell it hasnt happened yet. I might go get the cat.

Buck

Nice, but everything looks a bit too clean! :greenchainsaw: :cheers: :cheers:

LOL. It's still a new saw...as I remember, your 361 looks pretty darn new; even after all this time. What's up with that Troll? LOL. You still perch your 361 in your lap? How about a new pic with your baby parked in your lap, covered in a blanket, and a scarf wrapped around the bar to keep it warm...you know that's how you like to dress it up! :hmm3grin2orange:

:cheers:

What a perty little saw ya got there. I think it's a brother to mine. Paint off?? Heck no. No damned tree huggers painted mine, hehehehehehe... I'll be waiting here till you gimme a preview of whatcha got coming brotha... :popcorn: :confused: :clap: :cheers:

Yah...it's coming...something is coming in just a couple of days.

Now, what's this about you being in cahoots with the tree huggers? :cry:

lol

Yah...it's coming...something is coming in just a couple of days.

Now, what's this about you being in cahoots with the tree huggers? :cry:

that'd be the only way the paint could be off on a nice saw like this...

:cheers: eh?

The trees don't stand a chance bro...

"Yah...it's coming...something is coming in just a couple of days."

Do the math boys.....What dealer has Jim been to recently?
(Hint...5100S)
He's got a 7900 on the way!!!!!!!

"Yah...it's coming...something is coming in just a couple of days."

Do the math boys.....What dealer has Jim been to recently?
(Hint...5100S)
He's got a 7900 on the way!!!!!!!

nah, walmart was out of stock on the wildthingies. They are backordered. should be here anytime now

If you like the blue, check out Makita's website. They're rebadged Dolmars. I will probably get one "to try out", even there is no dealer close by:) . Either the little ones new for 2008-the PS-350/PS-420, or just get the 5100!

New Saws???

If you like the blue, check out Makita's website. They're rebadged Dolmars. I will probably get one "to try out", even there is no dealer close by:) . Either the little ones new for 2008-the PS-350/PS-420, or just get the 5100!

Has anyone seen those babies yet???

:popcorn:

They are on Dolmars website. As described they are pro saws just like the big ones, but in a smaller cc displacement. Magnesium cases, side adjust for the bar, etc. Check them out. I don't know the prices, but they should be in the pipeline soon enough. If they aren't reasonably priced, I'll just buy the 5100s from "Spike60" an AS member, who had one real reasonable in his shop. I don't know if he carries the full line, but he still had the best Dolmar (5100), I think:) . It won't match my 372xp, so my wife may notice.....as well as the drain on the bank account!

Has anyone seen those babies yet???

:popcorn:

The dealer that I spoke with said that he was under the impression that they were supposed to be released around the first of the year. However, he hasn't seen hide nor hair of them as of yet.

350/420

The dealer that I spoke with said that he was under the impression that they were supposed to be released around the first of the year. However, he hasn't seen hide nor hair of them as of yet.

Anybody know what the power ratings on these babies will be?? CC/bhp???

So you guys know, I shall have some vids tomorrow of the wifey with the 5100 and the 510, her favorite little saw...

:cheers: eh? :popcorn:

Anybody know what the power ratings on these babies will be?? CC/bhp???

So you guys know, I shall have some vids tomorrow of the wifey with the 5100 and the 510, her favorite little saw...

:cheers: eh? :popcorn:

PS-350 = 2.2HP (1.5kw)

PS-420 = 2.9HP (2.0kw)

As listed in the 2008 Dolmar Catalog (US)

Last edited:
Back