New Guy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuttinup

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Never posted before, I usually just read and learn. Made my first post over in the beg for manuals thread so I figured I should stop in and say hi. I mostly want to say thanks for the entertainment, information and the "man time" (I have a wife and 2 little girls, I can only take so many Tea Parties with Tinkerbell .)
So again Thanks Everybody :msp_thumbsup:

welcome

Welcome to AS ,great site with very helpful and informed folks. If you treat people like your mama and grandmama are watching you will do just fine .rep to you for being new.:hmm3grin2orange:

Never posted before, I usually just read and learn. Made my first post over in the beg for manuals thread so I figured I should stop in and say hi. I mostly want to say thanks for the entertainment, information and the "man time" (I have a wife and 2 little girls, I can only take so many Tea Parties with Tinkerbell .)
So again Thanks Everybody :msp_thumbsup:

Welcome from another newbie with 3 girls (4, 6, 14). We have the tea parties too but they also like doin the "man" stuff with daddy. Little shadows I tell ya!

Again, welcome aboard!

God bless,
Disciple

Welcome..
Great Troops aboard..
Get your VISA Card ready the more you read here.. :D
Cheers..

Welcome to the site lots of great people, very helpful and caring crowd. So many people have gotten to the point where everything is a trade secret and don't want to share info on how to do or fix anything. It ain't like that here need to know somthing just ask someone will most likely be along with an answer shortly. This site is like a great big family without all the fighting over who gets the last drumstick off the turkey.:hmm3grin2orange: Have fun and hang around if knowledge isn't past on to someone it is wasted. Sorry for the long winded comment just can't say enough good things about about the good people here. Nuff said

DarkTimber

I got three girls also their too old for tea partys but they do hunt'fish and cut wood with me rep sent.

Welcome aboard, I suggest you forget this site ever existed. I came here looking for some help on fixing my one saw now there are 6 and a couple more in pieces. Run, my friend run ;)

I know your pain. Twin girl tea parties. You'll soon buy a new touch screen phone so you can post while watching the kids.....trust.

i already do most of my surfing via phone, while hanging with my oldest (3). she knows the sound of a saw and when im looking at a video it's " i need to see that chainsaw too"
right now i run a stihl 028 and have an 034 on the way. most of my cutting was while i was growing up for heating the house. i dont get to cut nearly enough now that im grown and doing my family thing. we dont heat with wood (yet) and other things have to take priority.

Those tea parties will mean a whole lot more years from now. Just today I was walking through the woods with my wife and three kids. Holding hands with my little girl and everyone throwing snowballs at everyone. My "babies" are now age 17, 18 and 19. (yea, we hadn't read the manual) and the times we are all together are getting scarce as they are attending college in Virginia and New York. Relish the times together.

while you're doing the tea parties and thinking they'll never notice you would be wrong. my 29 and 32 year old daughters were reminiscing and making fun of how i used to make barbies walk. love it man. you'll miss it until granddaughters come along. then you'll still miss those times. welcome aboard.

Those tea parties will mean a whole lot more years from now. Just today I was walking through the woods with my wife and three kids. Holding hands with my little girl and everyone throwing snowballs at everyone. My "babies" are now age 17, 18 and 19. (yea, we hadn't read the manual) and the times we are all together are getting scarce as they are attending college in Virginia and New York. Relish the times together.

Oh I love our tea parties, and I can name all the Disney Fairies and Princesses:biggrin:.
I'm dreading the day mine go off to school. At 3 years old and 4 days old it's a good bit into the future...then again those 3 years were a blink. I'm very fortunate that in my chosen field I have most of my days off during the week, so we get to maximize daddy daughter time.

Latest posts

Back