NEW Husky 357XP $449.95

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
357xp

So did you find out if they were the epa ones with the auto compression release?

Cut4fun said:
So did you find out if they were the epa ones with the auto compression release?

I was under the assumption that the 357xp's had the auto Decomp, but are non epa saws. The IPL shows them with the non cat muffler.

Where as the 359 has the conventional manual decomp and is an EPA version with the catted muffler.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

As far as i understand Steve, was the early 357xp's had manual compression release and the later ones went to epa muffler and auto compression release.
Here's some info from the Husky site on different one. That's why I was asking. Dont want auto,epa model.
Grrrr going to go link again, didnt take that time.
2004-01-15 OM, 357 XP EPA I, 359 EPA II, 2004-01
2005-11-21 OM, 357 XP EPA I, 359 EPA II, 2005-11
2002-06-17 OM, 357 XP, 359, EPA I, 2002-06
2005-05-24 OM, 357 XP, 359, EPA I, EPA II, 2005-05
2001-10-11 OM, 357 XP, 359, EPA, 2000-06

Yup, the older 357xp's had a manual decomp. button. I've got one i'm in the process of rebuilding now. I understand that you can install a decomp. button in the newer ones and just plug off the other hole in the cylinder if the auto. system is not to your liking.:clap:

Cut4fun, I will reply with an answer hopefully tommorrow. The 357's were shipped Friday and we expect them in tommorrow. They are brand new and we'll have to see what release they will have. Thanks for your patience. Tony

These saws were built in 2006 and they have the Manual Compression Release. Muffler has # 503917503 stamped on it. Thanks Tony

Freakingstang, You are ahead of me on this one as I haven't a clue. Maybe I need to ask, Huh.
By the way thanks for the orders. We still have some as well as a new 372XP.

Uwharrie said:
Freakingstang, You are ahead of me on this one as I haven't a clue. Maybe I need to ask, Huh.
By the way thanks for the orders. We still have some as well as a new 372XP.

I was all gung ho on teasing you guys, but no one bit on it. There is no such saw, but here is a nice photo sheeped one...

attachment.php

What are the 372's going for Tony?

Steve, As you know there are not many around. I have found one and we are asking $699.00 with 20 B&C. As far as I know I probably will never have another new one, who really knows? Thanks for the 358XP picture as I had to read your post twice, you had me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks Tony

346xp And 357xp

Hi there all,

Im new here, anway, im after A USED 346xp, pref from the UK but otherwise what can someone do one for to be shipped to me in the uk.

Also after a side casing (clutch casing) for a 357xp.

Many thanks people.

Nathan

Back