New Husky coming soon! At least aross the pond...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely looking forward to the release next month. Looking at the owners manual, its written for the 565 (4.96 hp, 70.6 cc) and the 572XP (5.76 hp, 70.6 cc). I guess time will tell if the introduction goes smoothly or if it will need a trial period. Still, I'm looking forward to it.

I'm definitely looking forward to the release next month. Looking at the owners manual, its written for the 565 (4.96 hp, 70.6 cc) and the 572XP (5.76 hp, 70.6 cc). I guess time will tell if the introduction goes smoothly or if it will need a trial period. Still, I'm looking forward to it.
31 days 17 hours and 5 minutes until a FULL REVEAL of THEIR SAW. They are going to tell some secrets then. It's not a release date.

31 days 17 hours and 5 minutes until a FULL REVEAL of THEIR SAW. They are going to tell some secrets then. It's not a release date.

What a tease...nice pics of the country side, zero for the saw

There is an owners manual on the UK site, it will tell you most of what you want to know. Weights, hp, etc... From the little circles it looks like a bigger 562xp. I don't know what else you would like to know. I'm hoping it will be a great saw seeing that its been in testing for forever...

There is an owners manual on the UK site, it will tell you most of what you want to know. Weights, hp, etc... From the little circles it looks like a bigger 562xp. I don't know what else you would like to know. I'm hoping it will be a great saw seeing that its been in testing for forever...
there is a few threads about it that we were viewing the specs on 10 days ago if you flip back a half dozen pages. It's a bit bigger in size than the 562 going on weight. Not really much more to know other than the release date and the unveilying I suppose.

Thanks

pics ,for all of us that :baba: over the looks of it before reading the manual

I also was wondering why they only had pics of the countryside but there is a sound button for each scene when you "take a peek", for instance one person says the balance is good, the chain speed is good, and feels a little lighter and more torque than a 372.

I was told August of 2018 will be available. I hope they have a great role out across the pond.

The 572XP is already available in Switzerland: it comes with a 20" bar as standard the it's priced at CHF 1,560 (regular model) and CHF 1,680 (G-Heated handle model).
By comparison the standard MS462C (20" light bar) is CHF 1,650. The VW heated handle model is presently only sold in Germany and Austria.
These prices are just for reference, as Switzerland is effectively a market of her own.

I've heard the 572XP will be very aggressively priced in the EU, with Austria apparently getting the first units: it's rumored Husqvarna aims at keeping "street prices" for the regular version there under €1,200, which would undercut the MS462C by a fair margin unless Stihl somehow changes their pricing policy.

[QUOTE="Conquistador3, post: 6418620,I've heard the 572XP will be very aggressively priced in the EU, with Austria apparently getting the first units: it's rumored Husqvarna aims at keeping "street prices" for the regular version there under €1,200, which would undercut the MS462C by a fair margin unless Stihl somehow changes their pricing policy.[/QUOTE]

does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....

positive reinforcement.... need to record this and play it at night via headphones so that my significant other does not hear.....

[QUOTE="Conquistador3, post: 6418620,I've heard the 572XP will be very aggressively priced in the EU, with Austria apparently getting the first units: it's rumored Husqvarna aims at keeping "street prices" for the regular version there under €1,200, which would undercut the MS462C by a fair margin unless Stihl somehow changes their pricing policy.

does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....

positive reinforcement.... need to record this and play it at night via headphones so that my significant other does not hear.....[/QUOTE]

Think about this: both saws were rushed into production ahead of schedule. The limited releases are basically an extended trials program, with customers paying to test the saws: the reason Stihl and Husqvarna picked Switzerland, Austria and Germany is because of better dealership networks than in the rest of Europe and somewhat more honest people than in Italy. People here would run the saw on 0.5% premix with some "magic" oil, seize the engine after fifteen minutes and then raise all Hell because it was not their fault and obviously they "deserve" a brand new saw. :crazy:

does not need a new saw...does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married...still wants to stay married.....does not need a new saw...still wants to stay married.....

positive reinforcement.... need to record this and play it at night via headphones so that my significant other does not hear.....

Think about this: both saws were rushed into production ahead of schedule. The limited releases are basically an extended trials program, with customers paying to test the saws: the reason Stihl and Husqvarna picked Switzerland, Austria and Germany is because of better dealership networks than in the rest of Europe and somewhat more honest people than in Italy. People here would run the saw on 0.5% premix with some "magic" oil, seize the engine after fifteen minutes and then raise all Hell because it was not their fault and obviously they "deserve" a brand new saw. :crazy:[/QUOTE]

You know you want one...I know I want one..... but see my post above: does not need a new saw....still wants to stay married just repeat after me...we can help each other through this rough patch :)

It appears that Husky is reinforcing subliminally that they have addressed the heat issues that some predecessor models of the XP with AT experienced. Great saws, but I have heard from some really frustrated guys that have issues with heat--that can be a difficult issue in this part of the world.

Back