New member need advice on MS360 Pro P&C damage

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey check out member watsonr. He's got what you'll need rebuild that saw. We can talk you thru it, it not that hard. You can find him over at weedeaterman.com

You'll need a piston and cylinder.

Stihl ms 036pro for parts only.
The saw sat in garage for some time didn't get much used.

It was running with no problem until it was ran without mix on gas.

What a dumb ass!

By the way, here's a brand new Stihl piston and cylinder set for you

Shoot the guy a message and offer him 200 for it, he's asking 250

DukeTheiroff is gonna hook me up with some parts.

Thanks guys!

MS360 Pro
MS170
009L
04 Ram 3500 Cummins QCLB flatbed 4wd
Custom built 4wd Lawn Boy garden tractor with a slew of attachments
Jacobsen Turf Cat T422D with Kubota D950 22hp diesel 72" mower soon to be building splitter attachment (13 gpm single stage 4" cylinder)

The tall cowboy will fix ya up for certain. He's a great guy to do business with.
Now to make a point about ebay..... he wants $250 bucks for just a slug and a jug.
watsonr "weedeaterman" or Randy has a stihl factory kit with every thing, bearings gaskets, seals, filters, fuel lines, piston, cylinder, wrist pin clips, for $209.

Yea I've noticed that odd ebay phenomenon before on other things, but exactly as you're pointing out. Strange for sure lol thanks for the reminder to keep a watchful eye. The Duke is hooking me up really good, major props to him! This site rocks you all are beyond awesome. I'm on gobs of forums from diesel trucks to garden tractors to campers, off road rigs, 72-93 Dodge trucks, lawn care, snow removal, and most of them are chock full of good people but A.S. here really takes the cake. You guys are beyond top notch!
And to think all this time I thought most of you would be a bunch of rough and gruff old timberjacks that were condescending and rude haha I found out otherwise while lurking and it's really proved to be nothing but the polar opposite in the past 12 hours. Thank you all so much. Love this forum. Btw, my amazing girlfriend's family runs a tree service as a family business 3 generations operate it, and they're all great people too.

MS360 Pro
MS170
009L
04 Ram 3500 Cummins QCLB flatbed 4wd
Custom built 4wd Lawn Boy garden tractor with a slew of attachments
Jacobsen Turf Cat T422D with Kubota D950 22hp diesel 72" mower soon to be building splitter attachment (13 gpm single stage 4" cylinder)

Back