new ms360 chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh River, I don't want Joat to have a clue. I want him scratching his head and going home thinking hmmmmmmmmmmm, that Folgers wasn't bad, wish I could afford another cup,LOLOL

Tommie,

Your wish has been granted. I don't have a clue! :dizzy:

However, I'm scratching, but it's not my head! :taped:

Joat

Wrap the air filter with duct tape, nice and tight, then poke it with an ice pick a couple times per side. A small screwdriver works also. Saves a LOT of time cleaning the filter out!!!
High compresion oil cap? Hmmmmm, pm me the part no. for my 046 Lake, I's gettin one of them!!!!!
I'm not sold on the atomizer yet, I think my turbocharged fuelie motor will be better, just got to get the injection timing right!!!

Got the high comp oil cap n oil from lake along with the atomizer....was told $300 more for the flux capacitor an I'll be at 10 hp with my 026 running pure plutonium.

I know,I know.......:deadhorse:

Got the high comp oil cap n oil from lake along with the atomizer....was told $300 more for the flux capacitor an I'll be at 10 hp with my 026 running pure plutonium.

That wasn't how I spelled "f???s" capacitor... :greenchainsaw:

A buddy of mine decided to tap into his spark plug lead and put an extra spark plug port in the gas tank. Seems like a good idea to me--get some extra compression gasoline.

Now, only problem is grounding the second plug to a plastic tank. What's the best way to do that? Also, should the gas spark be delayed or advanced from the firing of the cylinder plug? What octane?

If I get all that stuff and add the famous "suck back preventer" can I put a 36" bar on my 011 and mill slabs with it?

If I get all that stuff and add the famous "suck back preventer" can I put a 36" bar on my 011 and mill slabs with it?

Sure.. I'd turn up the power on the lazer line system and burn my way though the bark first. A little suckback is always good thougth..

I'm going to put some duct tape on my chain to keep it looking like new..........LOL

Scandy,

Don't blame you there fella. By the looks of your saw in your avatar, filing that chain must really take it out of you. Yep, duct tape. Good call.

Stuck here with my "little" saws,

Joat

Back