new pics of my wood splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Splitter shelf

Nice splitter. I like horizontal, especially with a "shelf" for one half to lay on while I'm finishing the first half.

no

Pretty nice. Have some rep for a cool build.

You don't do anything half assed, do you?
i put a lot of thought into this splitter...before i used a 22ton brave...nothing bad to say about a brave i think they make great stuff but..all the splitters that are that style are to short for me so i wanted it a little taller ...thanks glad you like it...

Last edited:
i agree

Nice splitter. I like horizontal, especially with a "shelf" for one half to lay on while I'm finishing the first half.
i have an idea for a shelf that i can take on and off that way when i have help splitting i can take it off and out of the way..but when your by yourself they sure are handy....i like your idea i might have to copy it...

thanks guys

i tell you what i have been planning this for years ...if you have a lawn mower motor laying around it was so easy to make it all work...when i took the mower apart i cut out the piece of metal the motor was mounted to so i didnt have to try drilling the holes exact and re welded it to the new braces and it really seemed like everything else fell into place...i researched and talked to a lot of guys about the hydralic part to make sure it would all work right...so far evrything is working awsome...i am tickled pink with it...and i saved a ton money by building it instead of buying one

You forgot one thing...to go with those wheels, it needs at least a racing stipe or graphics to make it look mean!
ya i have been thinking about how to finish painting it..defenitly it needs something else on it besides black...i was thinking about painting some of it stihl orange...

Latest posts

Back