New Pioneer P38 4 sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have any other 25 year old saws that you can sell me for twice what they are worth ??

Gee, like we couldnt get a new 359 for $100 less

I have a 1981 F250 with 500 miles on it. For sale: $38,500 (plus shipping)

What, isnt anyone interested in my truck ??

Maybee I will put it on ebay & some idiot will get in a bidding war & pay way to much for it. I guess if they wanted to make a quick buck, they could try to unload it on a Ford truck forum. You know them Ford truck guys, they will never know what I paid for it, neverless what it is really worth.

Heck, what do they know about the value of used trucks over there on the Ford forum anyway.

Junglejim61

You must think there is only (1) new P38 in the world. Wrong !!!
I have not even paid for the one I just bought on Ebay, I have others.
I guess you would sell your saws for just what you have in them huh.

Junglejim61 said:
You must think there is only (1) new P38 in the world. Wrong !!!
I have not even paid for the one I just bought on Ebay, I have others.

Naw, we know its not the last one in the world, if it was, you would want $975 for it.

Ive got a like new, 2 month old 260 pro that I just bought. Has less than 2 hours on it. Anyone want to buy it $675 plus shipping. Sorry guys, but I cant let it go for what I have in it. A guy has a make a living you know.

Good work, Ray and Mike roasting the new guy....as if a P38 was a hot colector item....:buttkick: :laugh:

Junglejim61 said:
Hey,
I am looking for a Pioneer, P51 or P52 in good overall condition.
Please E-mail me if you have one for sale or know where I can find one.

Thanks,
Joe

Tony Snyder said:
I sold a fella a new one, I think in the early eighties, I checked with him yesterday. It still runs so go he doesn't want to let loose of it.

Quick, anyone know where Tony is ??

Tony, get ahold of that guy again that you sold the new P51 to in 1982

See if he wants to sell it. Tell him I will give him $575 cash.

I need some money quick (Im in trouble) and I know where I can sell it for $785

Wow, that means I will make $210 on the deal (had to take my socks off to figure that one out)

Come on Tony, hurry up now, go get that saw. I can always onload it on this chainsaw forum I know of if I cant sell it. There is bound to be a sucker over there.

Oh cr@p, what have I just done, wait a minute, how do I delete this post. If those guys find out I'm trying to charge them twice what it is worth.......

Junglejm61

WoW !! I thought all the Red-Neck comics were here in the "trailer park" but it sounds like you guy have your own circle(of)jerks here on the site. All you need is a pivoit point.

Junglejim61 said:
WoW !! I thought all the Red-Neck comics were here in the "trailer park" but it sounds like you guy have your own circle(of)jerks here on the site. All you need is a pivoit point.

C'mon,man...you're busted!:laugh: Learn from all this whatever suits you but theres a lot of very savvy people on this forum and the bs antennae is always out. Stick around,learn something...keep your shucks to yourself and we'll all come out ahead

Junglejim61 said:

Sorry bud, I'm normally not a sarcastic SOB, just got on a roll tonight. No harm intended. You know us rednecks have to amuse ourselves somehow.

Maybe I should go cut down one of my neighbors trees to amuse myself, that should keep me busy for a while. If I do it now, no one will see me because it is dark. I might just get away with it...

Just be glad you dont live on the other side of me. If you did, I would be over right now asking to borrow that p38 to help out a neighbor.

Honest, I didnt do it officer, thats not my saw.

MacDaddy said:
I took this picture jungle jim just as he got cought with the AS scam

I havent laughed this much since I dont know when.

I guess the last time would have been when I scammed some sucker on some kind of tree cuttin board where guys talk about saws & stuff. You should see that place. I mean these guys like need to get a life, or some kinda hobby.

Sold a guy a saw for $200 more than it was worth

BTW, that reminds me, I have a like new Mac 310 busy beaver (or something like that) for sale: $375 OBO & I will even pay the shipping.

It has 285# of compression & the cylinder has been drilled out with my dremel, um, I mean ported.

The power is just amazing. It is 36 CC & my buddy sid that that stands for horsepower in canada, so its pretty powerfull (pro use only) this is not, I repeat: NOT a homeowner saw. Make sure you know how to handle a machine of this magnitude if you buy this saw.

I will include a 28" & 36" bar with 404 chain. I also have 1/2" ripping chain for an extra $35/driver that it runs pretty good, but that should be saved for the races.

I have also installed ceramic piston rings (thats the newest fad)

It will out cut a stock 346 or 260 by a long shot.

Let me know if interested.

Did I mention that my buddy pro modified this in his power mechanics class at school ??

He is in the 11th grade, so he knows what he is doing.

Busted

Even my wife thought that this post was very entertaining!

We both had a good laugh.

I must be different but I buy tools to use not to make a profit on!

So when I sell one(very rarely!) It is usually at less than what I paid for it!

Geesh, I didn't realize that I should be making a profit on all my tools:bang:

Mike mandry said:
I havent laughed this much since I dont know when.

I guess the last time would have been when I scammed some sucker on some kind of tree cuttin board where guys talk about saws & stuff. You should see that place. I mean these guys like need to get a life, or some kinda hobby.

Sold a guy a saw for $200 more than it was worth

BTW, that reminds me, I have a like new Mac 310 busy beaver (or something like that) for sale: $375 OBO & I will even pay the shipping.

It has 285# of compression & the cylinder has been drilled out with my dremel, um, I mean ported.

The power is just amazing. It is 36 CC & my buddy sid that that stands for horsepower in canada, so its pretty powerfull (pro use only) this is not, I repeat: NOT a homeowner saw. Make sure you know how to handle a machine of this magnitude if you buy this saw.

I will include a 28" & 36" bar with 404 chain. I also have 1/2" ripping chain for an extra $35/driver that it runs pretty good, but that should be saved for the races.

I have also installed ceramic piston rings (thats the newest fad)

It will out cut a stock 346 or 260 by a long shot.

Let me know if interested.

Did I mention that my buddy pro modified this in his power mechanics class at school ??

He is in the 11th grade, so he knows what he is doing.

I could get you some pics of a mac 310 I have. Nice obscure ones that don't show the bar and chain. Then, you could post that on Ebayare and we could see what happens. Of course you could cancel the auction at the last second as not to get in trouble. I have a Mac Wildcat that might be more of a pro saw though! I would love to see the questions come in :laugh:

Then, I could 'buy' it from you and try to sell it in this forum for $575. We'll split the profit there because I'm sure you'd just be breaking even on $375. What a nice guy to sell his busy beaver so cheap!

Latest posts

Back