New Saw coming.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Casey, buy the 441 so I can get Brian's last 440. Got room for 1 more on the shelf. Good luck with your choice, Keith.

computeruser said:
I have a half-full 5-gallon bucket full of used motor oil that has a bunch of wood chips and the stuff that came off the workbench when I hit the grinder with the air hose. You're welcome to it, it'll make great bar lube. And the price is right!
OOOOHHH!!! built-in stop-leak! See if Ekka can use this to rejuvenate some of his palm-savaged (GAK! That term could turn a thread sour quickly, huh?) 044s.

Here he is....I didnt get to run it much, only had a few cuts to make today. I did get the limiters fixed, and boy is that a pain to get to them.

attachment.php

CaseyForrest said:
Here he is....I didnt get to run it much, only had a few cuts to make today. I did get the limiters fixed, and boy is that a pain to get to them.

Fixed mine to HAHAHA. Ran a few tanks thru it today. I am real impressed with it, Smooth, good power.

CaseyForrest said:

attachment.php

Prutyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Good job there ole boy, good job indeed..

Well let me tell ya the story there....I got out of the store at $678.....add in a bar and chain in the 20" flavor, add in another $60!! I was going to do that because I could use another 20" bar for milling, but not at the tune of $60.

Reddog said:
Fixed mine to HAHAHA. Ran a few tanks thru it today. I am real impressed with it, Smooth, good power.

I think my free tach is broke. With 2 full turns out on the high screw(I know thats to many) the tach was jumping from 14,500 up to 17,000. Occasionally it would drop down to 10 something.....

I just missed outbidding on an edt8 on ebay, Im going to search here again and see about the other tachs available, like the "tiny tach."

CaseyForrest said:
I think my free tach is broke. With 2 full turns out on the high screw(I know thats to many) the tach was jumping from 14,500 up to 17,000. Occasionally it would drop down to 10 something.....

I just missed outbidding on an edt8 on ebay, Im going to search here again and see about the other tachs available, like the "tiny tach."

I was getting ready to BIN on the edt5, was checking the guys
feed back, came back to buy it, some one bid on it and the
but it now was gone. Who ever bought it give more than the BIN!

Snooze you lose :(

CaseyForrest said:

Let me know if you need to borrow mine? Tach that is.

Reddog said:
Let me know if you need to borrow mine? Tach that is.

Thanks for continuing to offer yours. That doesnt help me get my own!!!

Theres allot of info here about tachs, and allot of posts about how someone is going to try such and such...but never get back with an update.

Are you using the wireless pickup?
I assume you tried moving it around on top of the saw to see if it worked better. May be to many bounces on the floor. LOL

Latest posts

Back