New Saw Technology - Who Has It, Who Doesn't?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have been saying this for a while now, do you have proof of this????? i am not saying it is or is not true. it is funny how stihl is supposidly using the first gen. autotune and it works perfectly, and the latest and greatest AT has its share of issues. you do not have to read here much to see it either, with the exception of Sunfish' AT saws , his has had zero issues ever. again i am not saying it is/is not true, just wondering where the proof is. the new stihl fuel injection is light years ahead of m-tronic or autotune, did husky design that too????????

please ad my 562xp and 550xp to the list with sunfish, no issues, daily use in the woods.

-dave

There's a 562xp in my shop that has had zero issues also...
And a brand new Echo CS600p... That ones just a strato... But a very well made machine.
Limiters have been removed already... "and it needed it"

please ad my 562xp and 550xp to the list with sunfish, no issues, daily use in the woods.

-dave

There are a bunch of AT saws out there that have had no issues... :msp_smile:

49 sp finally getting tired... thought I'd leave a post on here with my thoughts on the autotune/ new tech. Im usually very shy of grabbing new tech because of the inherent bugs that need worked out... That said I did pick up a 550xp a few weeks back and for anyone on the fence about a new 50cc I can honestly say (so far) i could not be happier,its performance is all out of proportion to it's size/weight. I heat with wood and have until this point used mainly a 49 sp and an 029, both of which are very nice proven saws. If this 550xp has anywhere near the longevity of the 49sp I think if just may be the perfect firewood saw (for me) light weight and ballsy!!!

Latest posts

Back