New Scheduling System For Saw Work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey what is your little Pits name (sophie?)

My mom was down at my Grannies property on Fri and this beautiful blue Staffordshire Terrier came walking up wagging her tail dragging logger chain on a choke collar. Mom took it up to her house and then when I went to pick up my kids they told me about her. (Mom and Dad are not dog people.... so she was surprised when I named the breed:eek:). Anyways, I had intentions of trying to locate the owner but I have spent a little time with the little girl and basically feel like I know the "type" of owner that had her. She is scared to death of steps, she had never been inside a vehicle, she had to be scooted to come into my house, etc. She wont explore the house.... seems scared, timid. Id say the POS that had her was mean to her. The chain makes her go a little "hyper aggressive" but she is calm as a cucumber in the house. And Ive determined that they were feeding run of the mill box store junk dog food to her with corn/meal as the first ingredient and not a proper meat based dog food.

Anyways, anyone who reads this thread (and I know many will) if you have any name suggestions help a feller out.:rock: I like Lily, Daisy, Sophie, etc. Usually I would name a puppy after watching it several weeks, but she is an adolecent and if Im gonna make anything out of her I have to start immediately.:)

The "help" situation is terrible all over so I've decided that it will just be me in the shop from now on. Golf carts and atvs in the summer, atvs and chainsaws in the winter and no mowers, trimmers, etc. at all and no chinese makes. Started that a year ago and just have a nice steady flow of work with time to do my projects. Now it's how I pictured self employment.

My mom was down at my Grannies property on Fri and this beautiful blue Staffordshire Terrier came walking up wagging her tail dragging logger chain on a choke collar. Anyways, I had intentions of trying to locate the owner but I have spent a little time with the little girl and basically feel like I know the "type" of owner that had her.

You shoulda knowed what kind of owner it had as soon as you seen it was getting choked on a log chain.

Let's try to stay on track here. :rolleyes:

Looks like Sep. 1 is mine. Now I just need to find a good candidate. :chainsaw:

what Randy you turning Obamacare on us with these fancy SAR Definitions ?

Next your gonna have a prove we are man enough to use these monster your turning them into

turn your head and ________ !!!

ok you pass

while your coming up with all these grand ideas of how to make things go smoother,can you figure a way to find me some good help on the small engine stuff so I can get back to porting sooner rather than later. right now the sign out front says now accepting applications. apply by resume.minimum 10 yrs verifiable experience. so far no on e has been qualified enough to be a sanitation engineer in my shop. help ,help,help, ive fallen (behind) and I cant catch up.....
Terry, maybe that scares off guys that may be good but have no way of verify that? i know a dumb azz would hurt ya more than help, just thinkin of farm guys and such that may be very good workers but no papers..........i ain't never had no papers..........i am just a mutt lol.

Steven, I am a fan of Lady and Princess :)

Randy, my friend, I personally love the idea. Knowing you will have the saw in the next week is a grand idea.. :clap: Knowing you have to wait 3 months to get to that week? Well that kinda sucks, but it also speaks volumes about both your work and character :rock:

My 2 pennies :chainsaw:

Steven, I am a fan of Lady and Princess :)

Randy, my friend, I personally love the idea. Knowing you will have the saw in the next week is a grand idea.. :clap: Knowing you have to wait 3 months to get to that week? Well that kinda sucks, but it also speaks volumes about both your work and character :rock:

My 2 pennies :chainsaw:

Unbelievable- i mentioned "Lady" to Kari this morning.:rock:

Id wait a year for my saw to be done by Randy...... so 3 months is nothing. Hell, the 3 there now were bought in Jan and Feb.

Unbelievable- i mentioned "Lady" to Kari this morning.:rock:

Id wait a year for my saw to be done by Randy...... so 3 months is nothing. Hell, the 3 there now were bought in Jan and Feb.

I love Lady.. Especially if she is already an adolescent.
BTW- I got a new GSD finally. . I will have to PM you pics of him. His name is Timber. An all white GSD. Only 4 months old now :clap:

As for saws.... I have one with Randy now and I have 2 more that will be coming sometime in Sept/Oct by the sounds of the scheduling. . ;)

I am not complaining about the wait at all. Well worth it. I am damn proud of every saw he has done for me. :rock:

I love Lady.. Especially if she is already an adolescent.
BTW- I got a new GSD finally. . I will have to PM you pics of him. His name is Timber. An all white GSD. Only 4 months old now :clap:

As for saws.... I have one with Randy now and I have 2 more that will be coming sometime in Sept/Oct by the sounds of the scheduling. . ;)

I am not complaining about the wait at all. Well worth it. I am damn proud of every saw he has done for me. :rock:

362 now... 555 and 6400 next?

Randy I don't blame you for setting it up this . A man can only do so much with the time he has with out killing himself or destroying his family . I've been there. Buuuuuuttttttt I'll take take next available spot for my new out of the box 361. Its not broken in yet is that OK .lol . Let me know when I get in line .

Latest posts

Back