New Scheduling System For Saw Work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey randy, I'll take the rest of September, October, November and December, thanks.

Steven, How about Sapphire!

By the way, the wife and I both volunteer at the local Humane Society, so we walk a lot of pits (and have owned a few). They are often the most loyal dogs you can find, and if you properly socialize them, it is really hard to find a better breed. A properly socialized pit will be the best dog in the world around kids, partly because the have a very high threshold for pain, and pulling on their ears and tail usually does not bother them.

That said, always watch them carefully till you really know them, because they are far stronger than normal dogs and can do a lot more damage. It is very important to socialize them (and keep them socialized) so you don't get any surprise reactions.

Randy, so glad I scheduled with you, I sensed something like this was inevitable, and once that list starts growing .....

The ported 362 will be a nice birthday present!

Hey what is your little Pits name (sophie?)

My mom was down at my Grannies property on Fri and this beautiful blue Staffordshire Terrier came walking up wagging her tail dragging logger chain on a choke collar. Mom took it up to her house and then when I went to pick up my kids they told me about her. (Mom and Dad are not dog people.... so she was surprised when I named the breed:eek:). Anyways, I had intentions of trying to locate the owner but I have spent a little time with the little girl and basically feel like I know the "type" of owner that had her. She is scared to death of steps, she had never been inside a vehicle, she had to be scooted to come into my house, etc. She wont explore the house.... seems scared, timid. Id say the POS that had her was mean to her. The chain makes her go a little "hyper aggressive" but she is calm as a cucumber in the house. And Ive determined that they were feeding run of the mill box store junk dog food to her with corn/meal as the first ingredient and not a proper meat based dog food.

Anyways, anyone who reads this thread (and I know many will) if you have any name suggestions help a feller out.:rock: I like Lily, Daisy, Sophie, etc. Usually I would name a puppy after watching it several weeks, but she is an adolecent and if Im gonna make anything out of her I have to start immediately.:)
Sonny.

Congratulations Randy, you've reached a point many of us self employed types aspire towards. The choice of how much work you do in a week is an immense achievement.
I've spent the last two years chasing my tail, and I'm looking at a lean couple of months. Feel like I'm due, might even have a holiday.

Mike from Maine that chuck Norris gif is awesome! Hahahaha was that a clip from walker texas ranger??

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
It's from Forest Warrior. Chuck plays a legendary spirit that can shape shift. He helps a group of youths defend the forest from evil chainsaw wielding loggers.

Interestingly many people who see the GIF think Chuck is the one running the saw. But true Norris fans know he is the only one that can stop a saw bare handed.

I'm glad you're doing this. Maybe you'll have time to go cut wood more and I can come down and play again. I still need to run a ported 441cm.

If Randy did not post so much, he would not be so busy, it goes hand in hand. Not to mention that we would be a lot dumber than we already are!

And the beginning of that movie looks like it came out of The Last of the Mohicans. (That was a good movie). I also really like the Mel Gibson movie Patriot.

I love Lady.. Especially if she is already an adolescent.
BTW- I got a new GSD finally. . I will have to PM you pics of him. His name is Timber. An all white GSD. Only 4 months old now :clap:

As for saws.... I have one with Randy now and I have 2 more that will be coming sometime in Sept/Oct by the sounds of the scheduling. . ;)

I am not complaining about the wait at all. Well worth it. I am damn proud of every saw he has done for me. :rock:

You two need to get a room.

http://www.arboristsite.com/communi...ting-partner-buddy.93000/page-48#post-4831765

I've been working 8 day weeks for far too long. This is a way to keep me from burning out.
Good plan. I spent the whole weekend trenching, laying in power cables and Pex tubing for boiler systems and power for a cabin and garage, because I offered to "help" and happen to know how to do it. Humm if I got paid for all my "help" I would not have to work a full time job on the side. I will have a saw report soon for you. CJ

Latest posts

Back