New Scheduling System For Saw Work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read over this thread and at the end of it thought maybe I should schedule a day this fall to have a saw ported. With no idea what saw. Then I got to wondering what would happen if I back out when the time comes for any reason.

Some here may get excited or scared over the new scheduling system and book now and then lose interest when it comes time.

I understand if this only happens once or twice a month then you would just have a free day. 5 or 6 saws may be days where you run out of saws before the next saws come in.

I'm sure it wouldn't be this drastic but should there be some kind of alternate system with a few guys that could be ready to fill the spot.

I'm just thinking outloud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do enough rebuilds to fill any gaps.

I was thinking the same thing as Fin460.

So who fills the slots? The next saw in line? Then they move up? I'd like to get the next persons slot who backs out ;)

I have a 555 I want done :rock: and a 6400!!! :rock::rock:

Just kidding.... But really, I have a 555 and a 6400 that need done ;)

I have some dates booked into November.

I never would have dreamed that some many people would want me to mess with their saws.

I feel very honored.

11973704-1.gif

Randy, I saw this coming, it is like "you don't know what you've got till it's gone". When people become aware of the wait, they scramble to get a place on line.

Or course, it is also a reflection of your excellent work!

The 362 is running really good, but I'm looking forward to it running really great in August!!!

Back