New to me 395xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banshee

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just pick up a 395xp. It's been ported, timing advanced, muffer mod.
It has a 24 in bar and chain, which are not great but useable condition. The powerhead it's self is good shape seems to have good compression. I gave 400 for it. It may have been a little on the high side, but considering I was saving up for a new one like this that would have cost me over 900. I came out ahead.

I'll post pictures soon.

I gave 400 for it. It may have been a little on the high side, but considering I was saving up for a new one like this that would have cost me over 900. I came out ahead.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

$400 for a clean, good running 395 is a deal if you ask me. As far as the port work, it all depends who got their meat hooks on it. Did the previous owner tell you who did the work?

$400 for a clean, good running 395 is a deal if you ask me. As far as the port work, it all depends who got their meat hooks on it. Did the previous owner tell you who did the work?

A local shop did the work. They build saws up for local lumber guys. I've hear nothing but good about the shop and I actually called them to ask them about the saw. They took the time to look up the old records and told me everything they had done to the saw. He even went to far as to look up the compression from the last time it had been in there.

Congradulations on the new saw sounds like a heck of a deal. Now lets see some pics of the ol gal.

Latest posts

Back