New toy arrived today, Husqvarna 44

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a same white top saw. I believe it had a air leak, but I could not afford the shop cost at the time.

When it did ran, it was the little saw that could. I could lean on the thing in a good cut and it just kept pulling. I'm sorry I ever gave her up... If i knew what I know now, i wouldn't... ####!!

Took it cutting again today and got a load of hedge that was too dry. The farmer claimed it was down a year, but it must have been dead 2 years before he pushed it with his dozer.:laugh: I dulled two new full chisel chains and one semi chisel to get this load. I could see the sparks flying as I was cutting. The idling problem is gone and I'm pretty sure it had the incorrect circuit gasket. I contacted Walbro and they disagree, they say the other one should be in it. I ran three tanks through it today and the only problem was it died twice in the cut. I had to choke it both times to get if fired back up and the engine was plenty warm. I did fatten the low side some more and increased the idle screw. It was a very nice day to cut, could have been a bit colder. This 44 is the loudest saw I've got, it's even loud through my earmuffs.

Back