New tree show on TLC tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dogh lol " 't "

You're the one saying you don't see the big deal

Yup I did. I still don't see the big you all are making of it. Don't mean I see issues. Heck any tv show of tree work will be bad, even if it's above standards. It will give the HO's the thought they seen you cut it down with no probs so can I. Knid of like this old house, he can dry wall shoot I can do that.

you won't be working for me, dude, so unbunch yer panties and chill

awww :( come on. I aint your dude either, less you want me to call you old man.

I'd be happy to show you and Nosack how a proper company runs

You said it!!! Thought mabey I was gonna get an ed-u-macation so's my igg-net rump could work as good as yal-lin.

well there must be something wrong with the show cause the ISA has posted on their website a petition that many Arborists have complained & that TLC was contacted about the show & its non-professional portrayal of our industry!!!

what we need is a show called...."Hacks running wild"

LXT.........

well there must be something wrong with the show cause the ISA has posted on their website a petition that many Arborists have complained & that TLC was contacted about the show & its non-professional portrayal of our industry!!!

LXT.........

Yeah we may still have jobs after all.......:givebeer: toast to all pros out there

:cheers: ta all the Scott's out there!:laugh: welcome abroad mate:)

I can't believe some of you guys. This is just a TV show. Do you really think non arborists will see it as anything different?
People are not as stupid as you give them credit for.
I run a respectable tree service, I am an ISA Certified Arborist, and I am not threatened by Nosack's nonsense one iota. As others have posted, professionals will be seen in an even brighter light.
I wonder how many of you people b*tching about this show will be watching on Thursday. I bet most of you will because it is entertaining, even if Nosack is an idiot.

Last edited:

LXT.........[/QUOTE]

they already have one it's called SAW FOR HIRE.

I can't believe some of you guys. This is just a TV show. Do you really think non arborists will see it as anything different?
I run a respectable tree service, I am an ISA Certified Arborist, and I am not threatened by Nosack's nonsense one iota. As others have posted, professionals will be seen in an even brighter light.
I wonder how many of you people b*tching about this show will be watching on Thursday. I bet most of you will because it is entertaining, even if Nosack is an idiot.

Its not that we are threatened. Its the fact that people in general will look at tree services in a different way. How do people know who is pro and who is not? By your add/by your name/by all the certs you can get?All it takes is one bad apple to make the rest look bad.If we do watch it will be out of pity and to laugh at him for his ignorance.

BB1.. I AM an old man. Got me there. :cheers:

As for watching the show? Yeah, guilty... it's like a train wreck. You know it's going to be bad, but you can't help but watch it anyways. :dizzy:

I have not seen the show & really dont care, I spend enough time in the field to get my fill.

LXT.......

I have not seen the show & really dont care, I spend enough time in the field to get my fill.

LXT.......
ill sum it up fer ya:) its like damage,yelling,damage,yelling,close call, yelling,false facts,and more damage! Nosak tosses safety right out the window and makes poor call shots that put the crew and property in harms way. i don't know if i should :laugh: or :cry:

I guarantee i will not be watching. The show sucks and he does too. What's even better is that he claims he "runs" a tree removal company. I doubt he's ever been in a tree and doubt he's ever run a saw while off the ground. He OWNS a tree removal company and answers the phones and drives machines but it's his crew that make him his money and he craps all over them as if they aren't living up to his example. I'd LOVE to see that loser in a tree. :chainsaw:

Thursday's tease.....No sack decides to drop a 40,000 lb maple on a house.......on purpose.....with him inside it.

Ya gotta tune for that one!

He OWNS a tree removal company and answers the phones and drives machines but it's his crew that make him his money
that's what they get paid to do, they all have the option to leave...

I'd LOVE to see that loser in a tree.
again, that's what they crew is paid to do so he doesn't have to get up in the trees...

Here's the reply from the TV station:

Dear Viewer:

Thank you for contacting Discovery Communications. We appreciate your
correspondence and for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns
with us.
In an effort to ensure the highest quality programming, comments such as
these are taken very seriously. Each and every comment is forwarded on to
our programming executives for review and consideration. Maintaining the
integrity of all of our networks is our primary goal. It is these types of
comments that contribute to creating change and improving our programming.

Again, thank you for contacting Discovery Communications.

Sincerely,

Viewer Relations
Discovery Communications

Hope this works, but click on "Saw for Hire" after getting into this link and check out this weeks "integrity maintaining" show.

TLC :: TV LISTINGS :: SAW FOR HIRE

Hope this works, but click on "Saw for Hire" after getting into this link and check out this weeks "integrity maintaining" show.

TLC :: TV LISTINGS :: SAW FOR HIRE

Jan 29 9 PM 30 mins.

"Paul decides to do a little experiment to see what it is like to drop a 40,000 pound maple on a house with him inside. His crew begs him not to do it, but Paul is determined."

it's obvious this guy is better off in reality tv la la land than dismantling trees.

Here's the reply from the TV station:

Dear Viewer:

Thank you for contacting Discovery Communications. We appreciate your
correspondence and for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns
with us.
In an effort to ensure the highest quality programming, comments such as
these are taken very seriously. Each and every comment is forwarded on to
our programming executives for review and consideration. Maintaining the
integrity of all of our networks is our primary goal. It is these types of
comments that contribute to creating change and improving our programming.

Again, thank you for contacting Discovery Communications.

Sincerely,

Viewer Relations
Discovery Communications
sounds like an answer straight from an index card, kind of like when you call the cable company and get the same answer, it's what they are trained to say and doesn't mean squat........

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back