New tree show on TLC tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you just imagine how many Loggers wrote in when they saw the "climber" on Axmen who was afraid to climb up a tree to put a line in it. Then when he finally gets his nerve up, the spikes are falling off so they duct tape them to his legs.

My guess if TLC is lovin all the attention.....success!

IS the show canceled??????? My direct tv box didnt have it set up to record thursday night, I went to menu and search for shows, I searched saws for hire, and there are no listings for the show. Did it get canceled?

TLC said:
1/29/09

11:00 pm 101 More Things Removed From the Human Body
(60 minutes)

Dunno maybe Im looking in the wrong places.

Edit: Looking through TLC for all of tomorrow there is no Saw for Hire listed on my digital cable menu.

Just some human body thing at 9, mans arm explodes at 10, and the body thing again at 11.

Last edited:
Dunno maybe Im looking in the wrong places.

Edit: Looking through TLC for all of tomorrow there is no Saw for Hire listed on my digital cable menu.

Just some human body thing at 9, mans arm explodes at 10, and the body thing again at 11.

Oh that is so strange, in the past few minutes since I posted that, its been changed.

Maybe it DID get the chopping block? haha

Good.

I'm glad. No more sending the wrong message to people. Maybe a REAL tree care company will get a show.

But remember "people jus don realize how big they are or how dead they are" and paul nosak "protects you and your family from the worlds deadliest veg i tation...trees!" vrrooooom.....

Gimme a break...I'm glad they cancelled it.

That guy has accident written on his forehead.

I was wondering what people said on Saw For HIre forums and this is what one man had to say its so great you have to read

Dear Mr Nosak

I want to say thank you; I have been telling customers for years not to hire certain companies, because of the way they do business and have had to compete with unqualified hackers who seem to think that by yelling a little louder the job will get done faster or make it seem like they know what their doing. Now, because of you, I have a video of just how dangerous this job can be when improperly trained "tree trimmers" have their own company. By the way, you probably don't realize this but I am sure OSHA will, I counted over 30 safety violations in your episode; I can only assume that you have never been trained properly and that you have no idea what you're doing. Otherwise, you would not have allowed them to happen when you where on the job.
How does a roofer become a owner of a tree service and I use the term tree service loosely?
What saddens me about this show is that you will probably "for your crews sake" not get a lot of work out of this. Here are just a few suggestions for you and please for everyone in our industry's sake, take them to heart.
Stop working in our industry until you have done the following:
1. Read and memorize all of the American National Standards A300 especially communications and safety.
2. Become an ISA Certified Arborist. The International Society of Arboriculture will arm you with knowledge so that you can be more confident in your assessments of trees. Spreading improper "facts" will only make you a laughing stock "wait to late", however this will allow you to speak from your mind not your ASS!!

I would also like to add, and this is a comment directed to all potential clients whom are in need of a tree service, please seek out companies in your area who employ ISA Certified Arborist

seems a shame really.

Maybe a REAL tree care company will get a show.

Lord I hope not. It'll take 4 shows to show one tree coming down. Hope it left such a bad taste in the mouth no tree show ever.

Latest posts

Back