New,"used" MS191t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fordman99

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a used MS191t.It's in average shape,runs very good(great compression)...came with 14" B.C. and a new 14" bar.I picked it up for $100...good deal??..and since I'm not really in the tree care business,It's not a saw I'm really in need of.Can I make a buck or two off of it to help calm the wife down???....(2 new saws in the past month!!!)...what would be a reasonable asking price for this saw???

I recently purchased a used MS191t.It's in average shape,runs very good(great compression)...came with 14" B.C. and a new 14" bar.I picked it up for $100...good deal??..and since I'm not really in the tree care business,It's not a saw I'm really in need of.Can I make a buck or two off of it to help calm the wife down???....(2 new saws in the past month!!!)...what would be a reasonable asking price for this saw???

I think that saw only sells for around 240 new,so you might try to sell it for 150 and fetch 50 bucks off of it......Learn to hide these things from your wife..You'll come out better.;)

......Learn to hide these things from your wife..You'll come out better.;)[/QUOTE]

A wise old man once told me "It's better to ask for 'forgiveness' rather than 'permission':laugh: "

Back