Newb question for the pros here...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We rented a home in Santa Cruz last year to celebrate a friends 60th birthday, coulda thrown a rock into the ocean from the porch. The side of the house that faced the ocean was all glass, we sat and played cards for 3 days , watching a storm rage for the first 2, it was a good time to say the least!:cool: After looking at the map it was Soquel point where that house was, right between Santa Cruz and Capitola!

I’ve been in Northern Calif. all my life, had to look up where Swanton was. Beautiful area. :)
Yeah I feel really lucky to live where I do. I was in Morgan Hill before this with neighbors all around. Nice to have some space now. I was actually out this morning to clear a tan oak off of a trail. Got there sat in the truck and ate a bagel while listening to the creek and the birds. Doesn't get much better!

Yeah I feel really lucky to live where I do. I was in Morgan Hill before this with neighbors all around. Nice to have some space now. I was actually out this morning to clear a tan oak off of a trail. Got there sat in the truck and ate a bagel while listening to the creek and the birds. Doesn't get much better!
Recharge the batteries is what I call it, Enjoy!:p

Latest posts

Back