No Spring Bump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate these threads. They always start off with some regular type tree guy expressing his concern about being slower than usual, and then come the arrogant, half drunk dildos, flush with work as they're booked out a few weeks (for once) and then the token homosexual Canadians kick in their two bits about how peachy life is, how good apple fritters are and how mini coopers are cool for dudes to drive. Yawn. The whole thing just tires me sometimes.

This vodka tastes great. Just saying. And **** you too!!!!

Jeez, just read you twice,, Man,, Are you so naive that you don't know how naive you are??
I was hoping you were not a dope.
Jeff :popcorn: my bad,,,,,,

Oh, and you don't enjoy being annoying? I assumed the busy, busy life is peachy bit was your attempt at humor.. you know, rubbing it in. I mean I figured there had to be a sense of humor somewhere,, right??:(

Yeah, I know,,, it was a beautiful day, and you don't do residential.

How do you know that?
Are you stalking me?
Jeff :p

Jeez, just read you twice,, Man,, Are you so naive that you don't know how naive you are??
I was hoping you were not a dope.
Jeff :popcorn: my bad,,,,,,

Yeah, well I hate to break your heart or anything, but it is what it is I guess. BTW, 26 years in here. Not punching a time clock either. But I guess I'm still naive. I'll have to work on that.

Hey man,, you have been giving me s h i t for awhile now,,,,,time to give some back.
Not sure what your problem is, but I guess you don't either because you may feel better thinking you are a victim of the economy?
Not sure, but if you want to ***** with me,, I am here.
Quit crying,, I start,,
Jeff

Hey man,, you have been giving me s h i t for awhile now,,,,,time to give some back.
Not sure what your problem is, but I guess you don't either because you may feel better thinking you are a victim of the economy?
Not sure, but if you want to ***** with me,, I am here.
Quit crying,, I start,,
Jeff

Call me a drunk, a slacker, whatever, but don't call me naive, *****. Been here a long time. Not so much as a sprained ankle (ever) on one of my jobs. Seventeen years on my own now. I **** **** up too. Just saying.

My spring bump was abruptly halted by a robbery of all my gear , so I am almost back to pre robbery status with the gear almost complete and situated
etahedy4.jpg

My spring bump was abruptly halted by a robbery of all my gear , so I am almost back to pre robbery status with the gear almost complete and situated
etahedy4.jpg

Damn man. That blows. I hope there a special place in hell for people who steal others guys tools. There was string of robberies and here a couple years ago. They would take chainsaw and cut out the wall of a shop and steal all the gear. Pry open tool boxes of trucks and steal everything.

Backlog is currently 20 years. They are all sweet jobs where I just have to drop the trees and let the homeowners clean up. The work is within 15 minutes of the shop. Each contract stipulates breakfast and lunch will be provided by the homeowner.

Backlog is currently 20 years. They are all sweet jobs where I just have to drop the trees and let the homeowners clean up. The work is within 15 minutes of the shop. Each contract stipulates breakfast and lunch will be provided by the homeowner.

But what if my tummy feels funny in between breakfast and lunch, boss? Can we still take the mini out for muffins?? Lmao..:laugh:

Back