No Spring Bump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best guy I ever worked for would send us out in the morning I would smoke 2 bowls and cut grass all day long stoned as **** an he would stop me at lunch give me a soft pretzel and water unless I packed a lunch then 2 more bowls and 5/6 hours more of cutting .... Best part was he actually hugged me and told me I was his best employee when I quit .... I don't remember why but he was impressed !

Best guy I ever worked for would send us out in the morning I would smoke 2 bowls and cut grass all day long stoned as **** an he would stop me at lunch give me a soft pretzel and water unless I packed a lunch then 2 more bowls and 5/6 hours more of cutting .... Best part was he actually hugged me and told me I was his best employee when I quit .... I don't remember why but he was impressed !

You worked for Wade too? That was where I learned all about the lawn side of business, great times!

" wade" didn't care about the pot smoking at all , as a matter of fact in my case he encouraged it , he said it kept head down and quiet enough . So I would just put on my old school gigantic yellow and black Walkman put on some megadeath or whatever and cut . I would walk 5/7 miles a day daily 6/7 days a week . I believe that was the 5 years when he did the most profit because he had 30 guys all under the age of 25 didn't pay "real" bad bought us beer for the shop daily and we didn't break a damn thing we just all got stone and worked

You left that to start your own business? Sounds like good times.

" wade" didn't care about the pot smoking at all , as a matter of fact in my case he encouraged it , he said it kept head down and quiet enough . So I would just put on my old school gigantic yellow and black Walkman put on some megadeath or whatever and cut . I would walk 5/7 miles a day daily 6/7 days a week . I believe that was the 5 years when he did the most profit because he had 30 guys all under the age of 25 didn't pay "real" bad bought us beer for the shop daily and we didn't break a damn thing we just all got stone and worked

Lol. I didn't realize..:)

Yea .... I totally was stoned for the last few years of my teens and the first 3 of my 20's ! LOL I smoked so much weed back then I be broke monday morning from paying 400/500 for primo ounces the kinda ounces that you just hit it once am your off the clock for 3/4 hours LOL

I have a lot of stuff lined up that I just can't get to. It's been very wet for the last month. It wasn't supposed to rain until later this evening. So I hauled my junk about 25 miles away trying to coordinate three medium to small jobs together to make a decent day. Well that didn't work out. I got rained out about three hours into it. My first year full time i was worried about not finding work. I just need to find sunny days. I don't think I have been able to work five days straight because of weather. **** better straighten out. Otherwise I might just have to become an alcoholic to cut the stress back a little.

Back