North / South Carolina /Virginia /West VA GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got you a bushing for the 026 brake handle. It's Sthil laying in the parts box. I think I had 20-11 things on my one track mind and it jumped the track. I'm sorry I forgot all about it. Send me an addy. I'll stick it in the mail for you.

Thanks, Joe! You don't need to mail it. I'll try to come down when you have time and pick it up then.

well you all me and my older brother found the leak in the van it was not the water pump it was the line coming from the overflow on the radiator to the intake body that was worn in two from resting on the engine pulley which who ever worked on it the last time left the line laying instead of putting it up where it was not touching anything

at least wasnt severe like i thought it was

Told you not to work on the van yourself. LP been showing you his mechanical technique? LOL!

If we are going to do some timed cuts, I need to get me an 18" bar with 3/8 and a 9 pin sprocket for my 125.

attachment.php

The Mercury :jawdrop: I love the sound of that one
attachment.php

Mitchell's 125 :jawdrop: again
attachment.php

Disston- the inspiration to the latest CAD addition
attachment.php

Sorry its taken so long, I had just about forgot bout puttin these ups. I am goin to try to get the movies to 67 and see if he will upload them for me

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not sure one those 2. Hopefully Dean or Mitchell will fill us in. Im pretty sure the yellow one is a Mac, but forgot the red one.
attachment.php

William runnin one of those sweet Huskys
attachment.php

Joats 390xp and Mac 125
attachment.php

Joats, son Duncan. He sure can run a saw.

Well I think thats all the pictures that I ended up with.

Id like to thank everybody who was able to make it. I had a great time.

Sorry if I missed anybody, or your saws. Next GTG we will definately have to do a group shot before anybody splits. Dad counted over 65 saws, and then there were a couple that werent out of the trucks/cars. So maybe next GTG we can reach the 100 mark, heck will probably have a 1/4 of that:dizzy:

Ill work on gettin the videos up, soon hopefully.
Because they saw a picture is worth a thousand words. But whats a video? LOL, cant hear these saws from a picture.

Last edited:
Well I think thats all the pictures that I ended up with.

Id like to thank everybody who was able to make it. I had a great time.

Sorry if I missed anybody, or your saws. Next GTG we will definately have to do a group shot before anybody splits. Dad counted over 65 saws, and then there were a couple that werent out of the trucks/cars. So maybe next GTG we can reach the 100 mark, heck will probably have a 1/4 of that:dizzy:

Ill work on gettin the videos up, soon hopefully.
Because they saw a picture is worth a thousand words. But whats a video? LOL, cant hear these saws from a picture.

LP,

Thanks! Great job. Oh, I came with 5 saws and left with 7. Bet those two didn't get counted. Thanks again to William.

Great time. Great people. Great GTG site.

The Possums rock, :yourock:

ole joat

Which saws did you pick up Joat, I thought you had said something about goin home with 2 more than you came with, but wasnt sure.

Glad you and Duncan came out, and glad he enjoyed his self.

Which saws did you pick up Joat, I thought you had said something about goin home with 2 more than you came with, but wasnt sure.

Glad you and Duncan came out, and glad he enjoyed his self.

I bought a MS460 from William earlier and we made the exchange at the GTG. He was also kind enough to pick up a bargian NE346XP, non-cat at a bargain price from his dealer for me.

At first, I thought that NE346XP would be fine for Duncan. Now, he's got DolmarFever and the 7900 is the correct rX.

I hope you catch this post before you go to the shed to count yours.

ole joat

I bought a MS460 from William earlier and we made the exchange at the GTG. He was also kind enough to pick up a bargian NE346XP, non-cat at a bargain price from his dealer for me.

At first, I thought that NE346XP would be fine for Duncan. Now, he's got DolmarFever and the 7900 is the correct rX.

I hope you catch this post before you go to the shed to count yours.

ole joat
Oh, I thought I seen the 346 box. Nothing wrong with that Dolmar either. Great strong runner. Duncan will definately need the 346 too. And then probably a 880 or 3120. :D Congrats on the 2 new saws though.

I wasnt really worried too much about anybody grabbin any of our saws. SP wouldnt let that happen, well he might let those orange ones slide away.

Oh, I thought I seen the 346 box. Nothing wrong with that Dolmar either. Great strong runner. Duncan will definately need the 346 too. And then probably a 880 or 3120. :D Congrats on the 2 new saws though.

I wasnt really worried too much about anybody grabbin any of our saws. SP wouldnt let that happen, well he might let those orange ones slide away.

LP,

Yeah, I'd be more worried about that bearded guy kicking saws into the creek.

joat

I still have like 30 videos that I still have to link to this thread. I have already uploaded about 20 of them to youtube and still have about 10 more to go. I have been really busy and haven't had the chance to do so. I will try and get them up by the begining of next week.

Ahh, I give up, lol. Next time ill just take the camera to Steve and let him post the videos up, in singles. I dont know why they are all together, most likely because I have no clue what Im doing, and it took me 2 days to figure out how to get them on CD

Thanks Steve

Two Days...

Ahh, I give up, lol. Next time ill just take the camera to Steve and let him post the videos up, in singles. I dont know why they are all together, most likely because I have no clue what Im doing, and it took me 2 days to figure out how to get them on CD

Thanks Steve

Don't feel alone 'cuz it took just about that long for that one long vid to upload! LOL For real, though... Thanks for the video, LP! You caught a couple of folks in there that I don't remember seeing on the other video's. Hope Stinkbait gets his loaded before the next GTG. :popcorn: We might see a couple more! :hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks Steve

Hey boy you need to let Steve and Justin handle the pictures and movies and get back to work on them saws. I'm going to tell your Momma!

I have to get me a video camera before the next gtg and then we can get plenty of video. I still have several more to load. But here is one of steve running that poulan 7700.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Woh87wd8K-E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Woh87wd8K-E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back