North / South Carolina /Virginia /West VA GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need one of those 125's real bad.:clap:

Joe,

Just put out the word and will bring 'em back. Zach was eyeballin' that SP125 too.

Remember, if you invite Duncan, you have to invite me too because he can't drive.

Jack

Last edited:
Hey yall, finally done for the day :clap: Im bout wore out.
But anyways, I had a awesome time today. Glad all of yall were able to make it.
Big thanks to everybody for lettin me run the saws, new, old, stock, ported :D
Thanks to 2k and Amy for supplyin the food, and cooking. And everybody else that contributed.

Glad to see that you made it home safely.

All of yall are welcome back anytime, well long as we are here, of course.

We had a awesome turnout, I thought. Hopefully the future GTGs will be just as good or better

And yea Calvin, I talked to Lon, a while back, but he said he wasnt gonna be able to make it to the GTG.

Also, glad to see Duncan and David runnin the saws, some younger sprouts gettin in on the fun.

Ill work on my pictures tommorow.

Zach,

Thanks for all the hospitality. What a great site for this GTG. I really appreciate what everyone did to help Duncan. He saw the video with him in it this morning and it brought another smile to his face. Yep, he's got it bad.

Jack

Joe,

Just put out the word and will bring 'em back. Zach was eyeballin' that SP125 too.

Remember, if you invite Duncan, you have to invite me too becuase he can't drive.

Jack

No problem I'll come and get him. I had more fun watching him after he got the hang of it and got going. Than I did running my saws. I'm glad he had a great time. It does me good to see new ones get started.

Just kidding by the way you are always welcome to come anytime.

Brian,

I'll just repeat what everyone has said, you and Amy are top notch.

The 390, 395 and 660 are very close. Big wood may provide a little seperation. I do have some big wood that may provide the test that will let us see if the 390 or the 660 will emerge. I just need a witness.

Oh, I won't mention that Duncan cut faster with those big saws than I did.

Jack

Yup, anytime!

I'm hoping to have a few cants for the next gtg, either a 8X8 or 10X10. One of my buds is thinking of buying one of those $10K log mills to build a pole barn, I'll have as many cants as needed.:clap: Everyone will have to get a short bar.:D Duncan should have a good grasp on CAD by then.:laugh:

Yup, anytime!

I'm hoping to have a few cants for the next gtg, either a 8X8 or 10X10. One of my buds is thinking of buying one of those $10K log mills to build a pole barn, I'll have as many cants as needed.:clap: Everyone will have to get a short bar.:D Duncan should have a good grasp on CAD by then.:laugh:

Brian,

Duncan really liked that 7900, so his allowance is spoken for until December 14th, 2011.

Jack

Is it wrong for me to have thoughts of pushing the red ones into the creek?:hmm3grin2orange:

What "red" ones?

I have a couple videos, just got to figure out how to upload them. And some more pictures.

Next GTG, you fellas leave the little bars in the truck.:D

Oh, It was my understanding that they are orange

You meant to say the Stihls werent worthy to be beside those Huskys:buttkick:

And those cants will be nothing compared to what I have in for a SUPRISE.
A mill thats close cant run anything over 36" I think, and well my buddy's Dad and Grandpa own the mill, so might have the hook up on some real wood

A mill thats close cant run anything over 36" I think, and well my buddy's Dad and Grandpa own the mill, so might have the hook up on some real wood

That would be fun to cut with my 125.

Oh, It was my understanding that they are orange

You meant to say the Stihls werent worthy to be beside those Huskys:buttkick:

That would be fun to cut with my 125.

Bring it on! Another SP125 wanting some big action.

It may help seperate the 390XP and MS660. Brian, I'm going to start running that 390XP so it's a fair fight.

Jack

i think i found a air filter for the if it is part # 55498

i have one

it was in the van behind the seat the whole entire time

McCulloch 840, 890, 895
McCulloch 790, 795, 740
McCulloch 550, super 550
McCulloch Super 250
McCulloch 1-86, 1-85, 1-82, 1-81, 1-76, 1-60

is the ones they fit

Last edited:
Back