Northeast Wisconsin GTG thinking of having one

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specter29

The Construction Equipment Guy
Reaction score
Trying to see if anyone would have interest in a GTG in late July early August.

located in Suring,WI about 45 minutes north of Green Bay

would have a his and hers portable toilets

and of course would have wood to cut (mostly oak, pine, beech)

I'll wait to see what kind of response I get before deciding a set date.

and before anyone asks yes I'll have deviled eggs and Pie :msp_smile:

Last edited:
also forgot to say if theres enough people interested i may be willing to raffle of a Husky 3120XPat the GTG

Last edited:
If I am available and not broke I would like to come. I would also like to win a 3120. How in the world can you raffle off one of them? Do you have an extra one just lying around? Awfully generous. Keep us updated.

I'm out.

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

i'll give ya a handicap if we race again :laugh:

[video=youtube;J_2FnEk4zc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_2FnEk4zc0&feature=autoplay&list=PLBF5AE1A12B9E2F8C&lf=plpp_video&playnext=2[/video]

Last edited:
july 9-15 and aug 4-5 i can't do

aug 8-18 is the grand american trapshoot. if i have the funds thats were i'll be
any other dates and i'll be there

Trying to see if anyone would have interest in a GTG in late July early August...

I am thinking that might be a good time. :rock: It is before Baraboo WI and Haywood WI and after the US Axmen show down south in my area

the dates I'm looking at are the weekend of july 21st, 28th, or August 11th any thoughts to what work better let me know.

If I am available and not broke I would like to come. I would also like to win a 3120. How in the world can you raffle off one of them? Do you have an extra one just lying around? Awfully generous. Keep us updated.

if you could come that would be great it would be nice to meet you and compare dolmars/makitas also

Watch it, loser! That's my Pack you're talking about (LaCrosse native here). We'll ramp up the volume just for you. :D :D :D

Easy. Knew there was something wrong with you, most from up north have a problem or two, but you had too many for it being just that. Quite a change, LaCrosse to Ely.

My many travels through Sconny have taught me what CD's, mp3's, and XM are all about. All Pack, all the time is not for me.

But it looks good on you. Right under that modern logo. Big G over here is breakfast cereal and granola bars.

Back