Northeast Wisconsin GTG thinking of having one

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not set in stone but just figured i'd throw it out there seeing it sounds already to be the least conflicting date so far. We can always change it down the road if something works better.

Plans are to have a bunch of fun and good old cookie cutting, dollar race for those that want and any other thing we can come up with, swap trailer, Ill also have a work bench with vise. I will have a couple of canopies set up for shade or inclement weather and food and drink. there is two motels within 15 minutes of my location to stay and there is some room if people want to camp out.

Suring is less than a Hour away for me so very do able. I have to see how the new job is going by then but should be able to make it.

Beefie

Suring is less than a Hour away for me so very do able. I have to see how the new job is going by then but should be able to make it.

Beefie

Hey Beefie, hows it going? I have a couple more 4" hose ends remind me to bring them to the next gathering we are at.

Back