• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NOS 044 tank handle $250.00

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl provides any of the safety stickers that they still produce for free, by law, I have been told.

Yeah the ultrasonic is nice for cleaning all manner of chainsaw stuff. It is big enough to do a crankcase but the tank handles are just too long without doing the two ends separately without the lid.
The clean tank on the left was the dirtiest tank I could find in the shop, it was really awful. SO dirty that I had no idea there was an epoxy repair even after scraping off the gunk and hitting it with the high pressure air.
I was really happy with the results, but I need to get a decent plastic welding setup now.
DDave

great information. The US cleaner -- where did you get that?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001S1TT2A?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Bought it about 2 years ago, a lot of parts run through it with a variety of cleaners, simple green, purple power, SAMS club cleaner, SAMS club degreaser, the purple stuff from WalMart and straight water, everything except the water worked about equally well at 50 degrees celcius.
The big boy goes 99 minutes at a time I wish I could hold the timer up button instead of hitting it once for each minute of runtime (wow I am a whiner).
I also have the larger Harbor Freight unit that I use for fasteners, and small stuff, my only complaint on the HF unit is the short timer cycles only 480 seconds.
DD

Back