Not 1 Warning Label!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 149229
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deleted member 149229
D

Deleted member 149229

Everything you buy now has a warning label on it telling you the dangers of that product. This site should have a warning label you read before you join. After associating with you reprobates I have contracted CAD. My new acquisition. Drive 2 hours 1 way to get it. Since I don't have the capabilities as most of you I have to find running saws. An extra chain included, starts on 2nd pull, $200, I'm happy with it. Hey @CJ Brown, when I got home I looked in the mirror and my ears were starting to get pointy, how long before I bleed blue?

Attachments

• IMG_0480.JPG
    IMG_0480.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0481.JPG
    IMG_0481.JPG
    940.9 KB · Views: 88
Deleted member 149229
D

Deleted member 149229

Glad you decided to unload that CS-400 to me. Saved some on the kitchen remodel so I invested it in this.

Sepia

Sepia

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Thank you sir. I hit that throttle and when it hit WOT I haven't been that excited since I was 16, in a parked car, trying to get to first base.
Haha kinda like me when I got my first 262XP - in fact I'm still excited about it!
How in the world did we ever live without all these beautiful saws??!!

Dawnsman

Dawnsman

ArboristSite Guru
I truly have been around and ran chainsaws literally my whole life I can't remember dad not owning a couple I'm 45 in august I never in my life thought they could be fun as well as how many people are actually into collecting these things

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Snowchaser

Snowchaser

ArboristSite Operative
Yeah me too. Been running saws since i was probably 10. Never had the money for extra saws then. My dad still has his 045av and 032av he bought new back in the day. Have gotten a few hundred cords of firewood since then and still running strong. Got my eyes on them when he finally decides to officially stop using saws. A lot of family history comes with those saws

Dawnsman

Dawnsman

ArboristSite Guru
I know exactly what you mean bud some of my best memories with my dad involve chainsaws that's one reason why I started putting a collection of old homelites together to try to keep him going in the last 6 months since I started he has jumped in there went from saws to over 20 old runners

bulletpruf
I know exactly what you mean bud some of my best memories with my dad involve chainsaws that's one reason why I started putting a collection of old homelites together to try to keep him going in the last 6 months since I started he has jumped in there went from saws to over 20 old runners

That's pretty cool.

Dawnsman

Dawnsman

ArboristSite Guru
I've learned a lot from that man he's the only one that's stuck by me through everything good or bad I've done I pray I can be half the father to my year old boy that my dad is to me

Latest posts