nother nice older saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old guy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Over the last few years I have picked up a couple of pretty nice old oe346's , 2000 & 2001 models, one I paid a fair price for & the other I have a little over $100 in.
Last week on craigslist was a Husky 351 for sale, not really knowing much about the model I googled it and lo & behold this is actually the forerunner of the 353-346 with an open port cyl. and a 346ne cyl. will bolt rite on. Off I went to take a look, this little critter has spent most of it's life sittin in a corner somewhere, all the decals are intact, no scratches or nicks or abrasians just lite scuffs here & there, s# says 1999.
They said they ran it that morning, it started one pull, after checking it over I left $175 there & took the saw home, four hrs, later it started with 2 pulls and this morning it started 2 pulls, it's obvious from the sound this ain't no 346, however I have a little white box from Husqvarna that's been waiting for this saw to come along.

John

Latest posts

Back