Now taking pre-orders on 044,046,066 full wraps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As it stands now. . . The entire week of the 15th is dedicated to handles only. Should be enough time for us to get them all done, plus a few in surplus.
:chainsawguy:

I have got to have a couple sets of those for my 66's. Seriously.....where do I send the money?

I have got to have a couple sets of those for my 66's. Seriously.....where do I send the money?

We're not quite there yet. Keep an eye on this thread, but for now you'll go on the list. We're not having anyone send money until this initial run is finished.

I was wondering about this too. Any chance they'll be going out before new years?

I'm sorry to say, I don't think so. We ordered 30 bottom mounts, and they might be done shortly after Christmas?

Getting going is a bunch of hurry up and wait. . . A bit frustrating for me as well. I have to work within Doug's schedule, and that means balancing all the other paying jobs that come into the shop.

We can't turn away paying work, y'all know how it is. They pay the bills -- and for now the handles are secondary. My wish for 2011 is less 'other' work in the shop, and more handles. We'll play it by ear though -- as my old man says "Wish in one hand, and #### in the other, and see which one fills up faster." LOL

I'm fixin' to go into the shop solo after Christmas weekend and work on handles. . . Doug and Kristy have chosen to take the Holidays off. Can't blame them, they work their tails off. They're up by 3-4am every day, and don't hit the sack until around 9-10pm.

I continue to thank you fellas for your patients.

Merry Christmas! :cheers:

As it stands now. . . The entire week of the 15th is dedicated to handles only. Should be enough time for us to get them all done, plus a few in surplus.
:chainsawguy:

As a side, we didn't end up getting a full week. Other projects ate into that week -- as well as Doug's ministry stuff.

Appreciate the update -- have a good holiday!

+1

While anxious to see the workmanship, the two saws I have ordered for are not in service yet so I'm in no hurry. I also understand the "bill-paying" work. A healthy business means you have the opportunity for new projects like full wraps.:D

Merry Christmas.

Nate,I'm looking to order two bar,one for 066,one for 660.Are they $80.00 or $100.00?

If you get on the list now, they're $80.00 each.

Email me your AS username, First and last name, mailing address, and what bars you want, and I'll put you down.

Thanks!

~Nate

they look like great bars, I just dont own any modern stihls:confused:
It would prolly be too much work to make a full wrap for my 041 super:clap:
How about husqvarna chainsaws, you got any plans for those??

Yeah, we're doing 372 handles, and whatever other saws they'll fit. More Huskies and Stihl's will be looked at in the future.

Latest posts

Back