Now taking pre-orders on 044,046,066 full wraps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really??? What kind of shipping? just regular, seems a bit high?

I didn't see this option last night. . . But I think it would be the way to go. You're limited to a box that's 12" X 12" X 12". . . Which is plenty big for a handle.

$8.93 is just a couple bucks more than what it takes to ship it around the states. :)

attachment.php

Huge props to you man!! Nice work bringing some competition to the table. In this economy that is pretty rare.:cheers::yourock:

Like Will said, I think you need to be a tad patient for this to get rolling. I realize you're proud of the product and anxious to get them out there, but as with all new offerings it takes some time for people to catch on. There is the summer time web down time thing too. I know I don't log on here as much this time of year.

Very nice looking product. I want/need one or two. I have an 064 project with a broken OEM 1/2 wrap I'd love to have a full for (anyone know whether it's the same mount as 046?) I'm guessing it's different than the 066. My 371 could be a candidate too. I know it'll sound funny, but I stihl have a hankerin' for a small middie saw with a wrap (i.e. 260 or 346 or even 028) as an ambio-limber. Alas, probably not worth the setup time for ya though. Also acquired a 394xp that I'd consider upgrading as well when you get there.

If someone can confirm that one of your bars will work on the 064 I'm prepared to order one......

:agree2::agree2:

My bro has an 064. . . I should try and get him to let me template it to see if it's the same as the 066 (he lives 240 miles away). If not, I'm sure someone on here knows what's what on the mounts. :cheers:

My bro has an 064. . . I should try and get him to let me template it to see if it's the same as the 066 (he lives 240 miles away). If not, I'm sure someone on here knows what's what on the mounts. :cheers:

Then you could hand deliver mine :greenchainsaw:

OK, after electronic-paper research it appears that they (064 & 066) share the same IPL part #s. But not having the two to put side to side can one of the Stihl gurus confirm that they are indeed interchangeable? If so, I'm in for at least one of those fancy Montana-made handlebars. When I order, think you could box up some Moose Drool too??

OK, after electronic-paper research it appears that they (064 & 066) share the same IPL part #s. But not having the two to put side to side can one of the Stihl gurus confirm that they are indeed interchangeable? If so, I'm in for at least one of those fancy Montana-made handlebars. When I order, think you could box up some Moose Drool too??

Hahahaha. . . Don't start with the Moose Drool -- brings back too many triple pitcher memories! LOL

Cody (Tarzantree) actually turned me on to IPA made down in Missoula. . . Pretty tasty stuff. The bottles are good, but nothing beats how good it tastes right from the brewery. :drool:

We sure do make a lot a good tasting beers up here. . . Lang Creek makes some good ones as well -- nothing as bad as Buttweiser or Ashouse. Hahaha

Hahahaha. . . Don't start with the Moose Drool -- brings back too many triple pitcher memories! LOL

Cody (Tarzantree) actually turned me on to IPA made down in Missoula. . . Pretty tasty stuff. The bottles are good, but nothing beats how good it tastes right from the brewery. :drool:

We sure do make a lot a good tasting beers up here. . . Lang Creek makes some good ones as well -- nothing as bad as Buttweiser or Ashouse. Hahaha

Pitchers?? Haven't had the Drool poured from a tap since my fire crew visit to Misso back in 03........you are sooooo cruel. Can't find that stuff east of the Mississippi. Got one token bottle sitting in my shop fridge smuggled out of the West by a friend's brother. Not much of an IPA guy, like to go to the darkside myself. But yeah, you guys have some sweet microbrews in the Big Sky country for sure. Good people too.:cheers: During our R & R night on the town, don't think I bought one beer.....

I didn't see this option last night. . . But I think it would be the way to go. You're limited to a box that's 12" X 12" X 12". . . Which is plenty big for a handle.

$8.93 is just a couple bucks more than what it takes to ship it around the states. :)

attachment.php

Great. Let me know when you get a 372 one banged out.

Pitchers?? Haven't had the Drool poured from a tap since my fire crew visit to Misso back in 03........you are sooooo cruel. Can't find that stuff east of the Mississippi. Got one token bottle sitting in my shop fridge smuggled out of the West by a friend's brother. Not much of an IPA guy, like to go to the darkside myself. But yeah, you guys have some sweet microbrews in the Big Sky country for sure. Good people too.:cheers: During our R & R night on the town, don't think I bought one beer.....

Tell ya what, you order a handle or two, and there will be a special Drool surprise headed your way as well. :cheers:

Great. Let me know when you get a 372 one banged out.

I sure will! I'll try and get one done up sometime next week. :)

Tell ya what, you order a handle or two, and there will be a special Drool surprise headed your way as well. :cheers:

I sure will! I'll try and get one done up sometime next week. :)

Thanks Nate. Do you have a factory full wrap? You can copy? I have one on mine and really like it. I'd like it to be the same. Let me know if ya need pics or anything.

Thanks Nate. Do you have a factory full wrap? You can copy? I have one on mine and really like it. I'd like it to be the same. Let me know if ya need pics or anything.

Yeah, I have the factory full wrap. . . I can't say ours will be an "exact" copy. We'll have to play with it as we template.

:)

Yes please. . .

Need one to template on. . . Then we'd be in business. I do know a local tree company that runs them. . . I might be able to talk them out'a one for a day to template with?

That would be great - if you get around a 361 and sort out the template thing just let me know. No need for extra space or anything - just a "normal" sized one. - Oh and please tell me how and when to pay if you make a 361 wrap:clap:

i'd love to order a handle for my 066 just to have one, but i'm flat a$$ broke right now. i will make an order in the future though. they look really well made and tough as he!! too.

That would be great - if you get around a 361 and sort out the template thing just let me know. No need for extra space or anything - just a "normal" sized one. - Oh and please tell me how and when to pay if you make a 361 wrap:clap:

Sounds like a plan! I'll call them this week and see about borrowing a PH. :)

i'd love to order a handle for my 066 just to have one, but i'm flat a$$ broke right now. i will make an order in the future though. they look really well made and tough as he!! too.

Thanks! We're sure trying to build a tuff handle! :cheers:

Okay, so I talked with Doug tonight before he and his wife went camping for the next few days.

We agreed that the first run of 20 bars can be at a special price. We decided on $80.00 shipped in the continental US. That means you're paying $73-$74 dollars for the bar, and the rest covers shipping.

If you're still looking for orders for the first run, I may order one.

Howdy y'all,

I've been without internet since last Friday -- just got it back this afternoon. Here's an update on handles.

We don't quite have enough orders yet for the first run, we still need a few.

We called our machinist guys, and they got slammed with an huge order -- so they can't do our bottom mounts until the middle of October. . . Which is fine, it gives is more time to hit our 20 mark.

To all those who have placed a pre-order, we appreciate it, and hope you don't mind waiting a little longer to get your bar.

And we're updated on handles we can offer. Mtsamloggit will be up here this weekend, and he's bringing his 394 Husky for us to template. . . That'll be good as it's a fairly common saw.

The 372 Husky will also be available. . . So we can offer: Stihl 044/046/066 Husky 372/394 (and any other saws those handles will fit). Any other saws will still be available with a PH sent our way.

When you contact me about a handle, please email me the info, and not thru PM. My box get's full fast, and it's harder for me to save the info from there, as compared to emails.

:cheers:

~Nate

Latest posts

Back