Now THIS is a stove!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In local building supply store this morning and I saw this thing:

stove11_zpsrczo7ifk.jpg

stove2_zpsma30e04o.jpg

That is the case for my digital camera to give some idea of scale. Features:

Wood splits are loaded vertically, room for mayby 3 splits if they are small, 2 of medium size.
Stove can be turned to face different directions. I don't know if there is a limit as to how far but the chimney output is on a 360 degree bearing.
Fire box is surrounded by those grey "stone" pieces for radiant heat.

and it is only $5,000!!

Looks like something you find in a Yuppie house.

Bet they sell lots of those! Lol .
Looks like something in the wtf pic section or one of those airplane in flight catalogs.

Neat stove , incredible price . Must be a Black Friday special

In local building supply store this morning and I saw this thing:

stove11_zpsrczo7ifk.jpg

stove2_zpsma30e04o.jpg

That is the case for my digital camera to give some idea of scale. Features:

Wood splits are loaded vertically, room for mayby 3 splits if they are small, 2 of medium size.
Stove can be turned to face different directions. I don't know if there is a limit as to how far but the chimney output is on a 360 degree bearing.
Fire box is surrounded by those grey "stone" pieces for radiant heat.

and it is only $5,000!!

Looks like something you find in a Yuppie house.
Are you sure that is a stove Harry it looks more like a fire wood transporter. The drive up windows at the banks have a smaller version to move the paper work back and forth!:laugh:

Looks great, and should be able to heat an area promptly. Biggest concern is the price, then again maybe it was a special for the holidays.

How do you load it, other than filling it, lighting it, and then letting it burn completely out before loading again?

When I first saw it, a clerk was right behind me. I did a double take and said "You gotta be s****ing me!" He proceded to demonstrate how it turned etc., but didn't address that problem. I was wondering the same, open that big door (1/2 the height of the firebox with a fire going? Not me. Next trip over I have to get the stove name (didn't see one) and see if they have a brochure.

Harry K

Similar units can be very efficient. Some may think that burning the wood vertically is also more efficient.
Cool units, but pricing is enough to drive caution- lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back